Scottish Lib Dem Conference

Fide

C6jhqb9WoAA7OF9.jpg

Winning again?  When did they win the first time.  Alistair Carmichael's on now.  It looks like around 100 folk have turned up to hear the big fat liar.

I wonder if our Graeme is there?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

Willie Rennie spouting nonsense on independence as per, being part of the UK and EU at the same time will now be nigh on impossible, I back independence and shall be saying so tomorrow if I am picked as a speaker in the UK/EU debate

If you do bump into Willie Rennie, can you ask him if he's coming out to play?

39 minutes ago, Fide said:

C6jhqb9WoAA7OF9.jpg

Winning again?  When did they win the first time.  Alistair Carmichael's on now.  It looks like around 100 folk have turned up to hear the big fat liar.

I wonder if our Graeme is there?

Looks like it, although why he's in drag is anyone's guess.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/when-one-plus-one-is-one/

A true clown-running-across-a-minefield display from the Busted Flushes on the constitutional issue. They are British nationalists and a bunch of shitebags who don't want to admit that fact. 

I can't wait to dance on their political grave. 

Another week and more yoons up on a stage telling us how terrible we are for supporting Scottish independence.
Its almost as if one of the raging britnats from on here is writing their scripts.

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Just seen this on the news. Lib Dems upbeat they have found a formula where they support Scotland in the UK and in the EU.

Apparently they have solved the Dugdale Paradox.

That is not the Dugdale Paradox.

According to Professor John Curtice at the University of Strathclyde, the Dugdale Paradox is how she managed to make Scottish Labour even more irrelevant than achieved by Jim Murphy when he took them to complete electoral oblivion in 2015.

6 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

That is not the Dugdale Paradox.

According to Professor John Curtice at the University of Strathclyde, the Dugdale Paradox is how she managed to make Scottish Labour even more irrelevant than achieved by Jim Murphy when he took them to complete electoral oblivion in 2015.

I google "Dugdale Paradox" and found this

9DSK5n9.jpg

Archived