Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Dave1875

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Anyone still playing this? 

Enjoying it, at stage two so creating my army. Managed to recruit two "blood brothers" and had about seven captains. Brought a few with me to tackle a high powered one. Ended up a seven way brawl as he had allies ambush us and my captains appeared aswell. 

Killed them all with a sliver of life left, utter carnage and bodies all over the place, when the two blood brothers suddenly decided to turn on me. 

Absolute scenes. 

Doing the Shadow wars and struggling at stage 5 i think. Lost my fortress and now the guy is almost to strong for me to beat. Hate that you can't kill all his wee pals then have the overlord 1 on 1. He keeps regaining health. Gonna need to grind like crazy to get up a few levels and try again.

Do you need to complete this on all difficulties to get the platinum trophy?

• 1 month later...

I have a level 68 nemesis who has killed me 4 times now.
He’s a tank dude so I can only hit him once or twice before he turns around. He is death defying so I essentially need to kill him twice and he has the no chance thing so he needs to only kill me once. He is immune to range attacks and stealth.
He has the a group of arrow dudes and the guys with axes that head butt you.

Frustrating. I can hardly get near the c**t.

On 19/02/2018 at 01:36, Cerberus said:

I have a level 68 nemesis who has killed me 4 times now.
He’s a tank dude so I can only hit him once or twice before he turns around. He is death defying so I essentially need to kill him twice and he has the no chance thing so he needs to only kill me once. He is immune to range attacks and stealth.
He has the a group of arrow dudes and the guys with axes that head butt you.

Frustrating. I can hardly get near the c**t.

What's his weaknesses? I usually try and find a captain or three to battle him for me 

• 3 months later...

I've got back into this, finally completed the Zog missions. Balrog fight disappointing tbh. Zogs a right p***k though, keeps following me about ambushing me now, and there's no way to recruit him or permanently kill him. 

Archived