St Mirren v Dundee United 15/3/17

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

On the plus side, we've not conceded yet.

Aye but Toshney's already been sent off, Flood has put the ball out six times under no pressure and Fraser has crapped four challenges...

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The equals no gains for you though a chalks another game off, meaning it is detrimental. Surely an ideal scenario from a Morton point of view would be for us to beat or at least draw with Utd and Morton to beat us. 

No the ideal scenario is st murn get pumped and get doon. Utd are gash and will lose more points elswere before the seasons over just not at your pish little hovel.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

I'm not sure. Doesn't look like the players can handle the sat-wed-sat-wed fixture list

These friggin cup games have been a distraction we could have done without. Some of the players that appeared in January had not had much recent game time and two games a week has pushed them a bit and they have been picking up wee niggly injuries with no time to recover. But we are a far better team now. Hopefully it should be enough to stay up.

I'm thinking of heading along to this game tomorrow night so dropped into this thread to get a feel of what the fans of the two teams thought about the game. 
Going by the attention the thread is getting I now need a bit of advice. 
If I head along tomorrow should I go the St Mirren or Dundee United end? Or should I just sit in the Morton end? 

If you can boo your lungs out I'd suggest home section.

Our third Wednesday game in a row, and our fifth game in fourteen days.   Pesky cup runs.  Hopefully we get more of the team who beat Hibs 2-0 a fortnight ago and less of the team who lost to Raith Rovers 2-0 a week ago.  Could really do with avoiding defeat, even a point here would mean we could go above Ayr on Saturday.

Would much rather we won tonight than won that daft cup final next week. That Challenge Cup has been a right pain in the arse all season.

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

IMG_20170315_190057.jpg

Frank must be injured.  Don't know about Robson for Dixon but equally not opposed to it.  Otherwise our best possible line up.  I hope Andreu takes a game and Fraser stops being a shitebag.  I also hope Fraser has been taken off corners but I somehow doubt it.

Archived