Stranraer v Queens Pk

Stranraer played well enough in spells but Queens Park dug in for a good away point. Like recent home matches Stranraer were the more likely side but with only 1 man up front all too often when the ball went into the box we weren't able to capitalise, nevertheless if we went with two up top maybe we would have less possession and less control of games.  

Bit of a misunderstanding led to the Queen Park penalty and then we were left chasing the game. Robertson deserved to get the man of the match award having defended well and got forward effectively when required. Kassarate came on as a sub and I wouldn't say he is a great player but he was lively today and competes for every ball - so certainly made a contribution today. I also thought Wilson did well enough and showed he perhaps deserves more game time.

Most folk would have left today somewhat disappointed but I think that demonstrates that progress is being made - a few months ago we would have got nothing out of that game. One or two of our game changers didn't play as well as they can and got involved in unnecessary incidents - however the unbeaten run continues and next weeks game should be a good one.       

I have the footage and some other camera angles but i dont have the time to edit the whole game. Need someone else to do it. So the spfl goals from our camera are probably all we'll manage.

Archived