Betting odds 11th March

elton

Same pish from you every week when folk like myself come on this thread looking for a wee bet.

Give it a rest it's supposed to be a bit of fun an interest, nobody is going to become a millionaire betting on junior football and the it will account for what 0.50 per cent of a bookies book.

Nobody is ripping you off, nobody other than you particularly cares you'd be better off putting you're energy into something a bit more worthwhile i dunno save the siberian tiger that would be worthwhile cause no this pish every week .

If you are punting heavily on Junior football you have a problem.

You seem to become a tear stained seething mess every week over odds for Junior football at certain bookies, if you cant find the odds you want maybe try the exchanges instead. Everyone can see the state you are getting in over this apart from you.

I don't have a problem at all.  I am 56, retired, own two houses in Ayrshire and a nice villa in Spain.  Now, do I bet heavily on occasion?  Yes I do.   I study hard and have reaped some nice rewards over the years.  

I am not being ripped off at all. What I wish to see is greater competition in this market.

25 minutes ago, savedbyhay said:

I am 56, retired, own two houses in Ayrshire and a nice villa in Spain.  

...and yet you are still betting heavily on Junior football, aye definitely don't have a problem.

You really are a sad dribbling mess.

What shithole should I concentrate on?

How is your convict pal by the way? I notice no Junior club is touching him with a bargepole for managerial jobs, I wonder why?

Look, some folks bet heavier than others but the simple age old rule applies... only bet what you can afford to lose.  I don't bet "heavily" every week or even every month but if I feel I have an advantage on a betting opportunity then I'm happy to get my dosh on.  I'm retired, I don't smoke, am teetotal and I do enjoy doing some research to try and pick a few winners which I am prepared to back. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Archived