Canada at Easter Road

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Tommy Wright would get us qualified. 

Even with the current squad.

Tommy Wright would not be a bad shout. It wouldn't be pretty, but he wouldn't dick around and he'd get the best out of what we've got. I like the guy and he's a good manager.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see how anyone can blame the Scottish leagues on that horrific spectacle last night. The majority of the Scottish players on view are based in the English leagues, so if anything the slight should be on their leagues, not ours.

I got into my car after 5s at roughly 10 o clock and TalkSport was on, Cundy and his cunty partner whoever he is kept saying 'Scotland 1.... Canada 1' with dubbed in laughter after every time they said it.

This went on for a good minute or 2 and at the end he said 'if any Scottish fans want to phone in and speak to Jason about it then be welcome afterall he has been slating the level of Scottish football these past few weeks... is he right?'

Or something along those lines, Cundy giggling in the back ground and I thought exactly what you've said here.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I got into my car after 5s at roughly 10 o clock and TalkSport was on, Cundy and his cunty partner whoever he is kept saying 'Scotland 1.... Canada 1' with dubbed in laughter after every time they said it.

This went on for a good minute or 2 and at the end he said 'if any Scottish fans want to phone in and speak to Jason about it then be welcome afterall he has been slating the level of Scottish football these past few weeks... is he right?'

Or something along those lines, Cundy giggling in the back ground and I thought exactly what you've said here.

I see you are back-pedalling somewhat because of a bunch of morons on the radio.

Our players that are available are certainly no worse than anything playing for Eire, NI or the likes of Iceland, however we appear to be lacking in style, passion, motivation and tactical know how which is all unacceptable. Personally I don't think there's an awful lot between any teams at international level nowadays and being organised with a game plan can count for much.

The bottom line is that Strachan's time is up and we need someone in who has fresh ideas and who might actually let us entertain the fans as this just simply cannot be allowed to go on.

7 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

He'll coach the Britishness back into us. It's working well at Sunderland.

he would love to play against england on a week night under floodlights, how british would that be?

we could drink tea instead of water or isotonic drinks at the side of the park! f**k IT anyone for cricket?

16 hours ago, qpfc said:

Another wonderful performance by Chris Martin 

There is no defending any more of this imposter he is utter dug meat and up there as being the worst striker ever to pull on scotland shirt, he has shown nothing all campaign yet is WGS no1 striker utterly baffling

43 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Hasn't that result cost Scotland 7 ranking places? That makes it largely relevant.

It hasn't really cost us any until they're announced.  If we lose on Sunday, we'll lose a lot more than 7 points, and if we win we'll recover them.  

I know this match will have effects, all I'm saying is that the result on Sunday is going to be the be all and end all.  

1 minute ago, forameus said:

It hasn't really cost us any until they're announced.  If we lose on Sunday, we'll lose a lot more than 7 points, and if we win we'll recover them.  

I know this match will have effects, all I'm saying is that the result on Sunday is going to be the be all and end all.  

Why is the result the be all and end all....We're already out and have no chance in this group,  suggesting anything other is deluded or trolling

Just now, kenny131 said:

Why is the result the be all and end all....We're already out and have no chance in this group,  suggesting anything other is deluded or trolling

Read back.  If we win, I doubt anyone cares that we drew with Canada because we won the competitive game.  We lose and it'll still all be about that game.  It really isn't that hard to understand.

6 minutes ago, forameus said:

Read back.  If we win, I doubt anyone cares that we drew with Canada because we won the competitive game.  We lose and it'll still all be about that game.  It really isn't that hard to understand.

Reading back looks like you don't understand your own post or your slightly forgetfull 

Just now, kenny131 said:

Reading back looks like you don't understand your own post or your slightly forgetfull 

Christ, you're thick.  The match is going to be the be all and end all of this window.  As in, last night's match doesn't matter compared to that one.  As in they'll forget about it no matter what the result in Sunday's game, which is - altogether now - the be all and end all.

Again, this is really not hard to grasp.  Fair enough to disagree, but seems you're struggling to even understand it.

Christ, you're thick.  The match is going to be the be all and end all of this window.  As in, last night's match doesn't matter compared to that one.  As in they'll forget about it no matter what the result in Sunday's game, which is - altogether now - the be all and end all.

Again, this is really not hard to grasp.  Fair enough to disagree, but seems you're struggling to even understand it.

Wit a stotter

Archived