Canada at Easter Road

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert Snodgrass and Barry Bannan are pair of imposters. The less said about Wallace, Mulgrew and Berra the better

Chris Martin should have been nowhere near the squad never mind in the starting line up. Similarly, Scott Brown should never be allowed anywhere near a Scotland shirt ever again. He made his bed when he retired, let him lie in his own pish

Resting the Celtic contingent FFS! Stuart Armstrong should have been called up long before now

WTF! Did he expect to learn by playing Darren Fletcher

Surely the likes of Jason Cummings, Jamie Walker, Ryan Jack, Graeme Shinnie, Darren McGregor, Kenny McLean, Michael Devlin, Scott Bain and even Sam Nicholson would have put in a similar if not better performance than most of those expenses thieves that turned up tonight 

Darren McGregor might not be one for the future but if Gordon Greer got his first call up she'd 32/33 then surely tonight is the ideal opportunity to see if Big Daz could be one for right now. He can't be any worse than Martin, Hanley or the chuckle brothers who played CH tonight

Get the SFA ti f**k. They are not fit for purpose. I'm actually gutted there was as many as 9,000+ in attendance tonight, hate of to them all the same, I've saw the light. £22-£25 plus booking fees & pp is nothing more than extortion 

Robert Snodgrass and Barry Bannan are pair of imposters. The less said about Wallace, Mulgrew and Berra the better
Chris Martin should have been nowhere near the squad never mind in the starting line up. Similarly, Scott Brown should never be allowed anywhere near a Scotland shirt ever again. He made his bed when he retired, let him lie in his own pish
Resting the Celtic contingent FFS! Stuart Armstrong should have been called up long before now
WTF! Did he expect to learn by playing Darren Fletcher
Surely the likes of Jason Cummings, Jamie Walker, Ryan Jack, Graeme Shinnie, Darren McGregor, Kenny McLean, Michael Devlin, Scott Bain and even Sam Nicholson would have put in a similar if not better performance than most of those expenses thieves that turned up tonight 
Darren McGregor might not be one for the future but if Gordon Greer got his first call up she'd 32/33 then surely tonight is the ideal opportunity to see if Big Daz could be one for right now. He can't be any worse than Martin, Hanley or the chuckle brothers who played CH tonight
Get the SFA ti f**k. They are not fit for purpose. I'm actually gutted there was as many as 9,000+ in attendance tonight, hate of to them all the same, I've saw the light. £22-£25 plus booking fees & pp is nothing more than extortion 

This is what I mean about the players. I've watched Snodgrass put in mom performances against top teams in the premier league. Fletcher is a mainstay of a team punching above their weight and most of the other players are well thought of at their clubs. I just feel it's solely down to the manager how abject these guys look. It looks as though hrs totally lost the dressing room

Never seen any of the game, wouldn't have opened the curtains if it was being played out my back.

However, I don't think anyone will be in the least bit surprised that we have failed to beat Canada at home. And that sentence in itself is an indication of how far we have regressed in recent years.

This regression will continue as long as Strachan remains manager.

We're gonna get fucking hammered on Sunday.

Without a doubt. Slovenia are unbeaten going into this, and if they were watching tonight, must be rubbing their hands.

Pinning our hopes on Armstrong's call up is utter ridiculous, and so typical of Strachan.

Guest bernardblack

Really don't understand folk slagging off Fletcher. He's there to do his job which he always does well. Would people rather Bannan played instead because he tried to play sixty yard passes every time he has the ball?

Snodgrass has to play as he is one of the few with genuine quality in the team.

Ideally I'd go:

Gordon

Martin Berra mulgrew

Anya Tierney
Fletcher cairney

Snodgrass Armstrong

Griffiths

Scotland coach Gordon Strachan on BBC Radio Scotland:"It's one of the best decisions we've made as the coaching group in the SFA by playing this game.

"We found out so many things tonight. It's very hard for players who are not playing regularly to turn on the magic and feel really good about themselves. 

"So, we learned that lesson, the lesson that you really can't mis-pass the ball so many times in the first 10 minutes and expect to then go and play, really, that well because you lose a bit of confidence."

Is he on crack?

Archived