Canada at Easter Road

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly can't believe Burke has been taken off and Martin is still on the park, it's been said before but Strachan is really taking the piss here!!!

Also I'm watching some ESPN stream, I've no idea who the commentator is but Stevie Nicol is co commentating and it is fucking hilarious, they're both calling a spade a spade and ripping right into this shower if imposters!!!

Someone needs to explain this Barry Bannan thing to me.

I have watched three Scots midfielders dominate possession in most matches this season, including twice against Slovenia's top side, and don't feel Bannan could lace their boots

Looking for some kind of point of reference in Bannan ever doing anything good for the national team, other than just being a body.

Can't decide if the sarcastic cheering from the fans, which was obviously for Strachan's benefit, was because Rhodes was coming on or Martin was going off???

Someone needs to explain this Barry Bannan thing to me.

I have watched three Scots midfielders dominate possession in most matches this season, including twice against Slovenia's top side, and don't feel Bannan could lace their boots

Looking for some kind of point of reference in Bannan ever doing anything good for the national team, other than just being a body.

Bannan is one of the few players that looks better for Scotland than for his club. I don't know why you would ever single him out.

Can't decide if the sarcastic cheering from the fans, which was obviously for Strachan's benefit, was because Rhodes was coming on or Martin was going off???

It'll have been Rhodes. There's still a collective hard-on from plenty of Scotland fans when he's mentioned.

Honestly can't believe Burke has been taken off and Martin is still on the park, it's been said before but Strachan is really taking the piss here!!!

Also I'm watching some ESPN stream, I've no idea who the commentator is but Stevie Nicol is co commentating and it is fucking hilarious, they're both calling a spade a spade and ripping right into this shower if imposters!!!

Burke was utter drivel in that first half. He certainly wasn't alone, but seriously pish.

It's not his night and he'll have plenty of other chances. Possibly even Sunday.

Archived