Canada at Easter Road

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

He does it for West Brom on a weekly basis though[/quotes

I don't think he does, he does something worthwhile occasionally

He used to be a player that got around the park, got stuck in and won the ball back before giving it to better players to go forward. Absolutely world class doing that at United. Done a great job for the team.

He doesn't do that now. He doesn't get around the park and win the ball back or break up play, he's slow. He's not a creative player, he doesn't score goals, he just slows everything down and plays simple passes.

Pointless.

Yet more lies. Actually think you just take your opinions from phone in shows.

Thankfully i am going to be completely blootered at Sundays game. 

Hopefully i pass out in the toilets of Toby Jugg and wake up at FT. 

We're clearly the better team, lads. The Sky boys say so.

Genuinely read more sense on P&B at half-time during these games.

2 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Wallace is getting murdered, we look a bit of a liability in possession, and there's not much movement up front for when the full backs get in behind Canada. Anya's been the only real standout for us.

Just seen a replay of their goal, Anya was posted missing that's why Berra went out to try and stop the cross, apart from that Anya has done ok, he aint no full back though.

Someone please tell me what Chris Martin brings to the table?

Willie Miller, the voice of a nation. A nation that doesn't like the Grass.
Richard Gordon also throwing him to wolves: "Aird not doing anything special, just running in straight lines quite fast" :lol:

f**k off Lee Wallace, we should burn your shirt after this and make you walk home.

Radio Scotland's coverage of Scotland games is usually tremendous. Always say it how it is, but Sky - like they do with anything Scottish football - just half-arse it. Might actually put the radio on for the second half; good punditry and I won't actually have to watch the game.

When not played as an attacker he's actually been a good play breaker. The problem is that people continually see him as some sort of attacking threat when he's not. As soon as Scotland have a manager who isn't a total brain donor, he'll be there more often.

He dragged us to a result in our 2-2 draw with the Czech Republic, an outstanding all-round midfield performance that hasn't been matched by any other Scotland midfielder since. He's certainly made his contribution.

He's not close to being as good as he was, but still plays at a much higher and much more consistent level than any other eligible midfielder besides Morrison. Given the other options are mostly Championship also-rans or Scott fucking Brown, he still has a key part to play in the current squad.

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Willie Miller, the voice of a nation. A nation that doesn't like the Grass.

Richard Gordon also throwing him to wolves: "Aird not doing anything special, just running in straight lines quite fast" :lol:

f**k off Lee Wallace, we should burn your shirt after this and make you walk home.

"Running in straight line quite fast" sounds like a pretty good tactic.  Maybe we should try it.

Archived