Canada at Easter Road

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What I just said to my Da.

Yeah I just don't see the point in picking Wallace even for a friendly unless Strachan see's him as some part of his plans.. if so then he's even more of a headcase than I thought. 

Robertson and Tierney are the future, Wallace is auld dugshite who shouldn't be near a Scotland strip I'm afraid. 

Or strachan is just a major troll.. probably the latter tbh

Yeah I just don't see the point in picking Wallace even for a friendly unless Strachan see's him as some part of his plans.. if so then he's even more of a headcase than I thought. 
Robertson and Tierney are the future, Wallace is auld dugshite who shouldn't be near a Scotland strip I'm afraid. 

Yeh I said this pregame. The idea of Robertson and Tierney not just getting 90 minutes each is baffling

One of Robertson or Tierney won't be playing Sunday so one should surely be playing tonight.

Wallace the token *** even though most of them will be cheering on their big team in Dortmund.

Wonder what Rangers fans make of the decision to release Fraser Aird now?

Fraser Aird is absolutely gubbins. Surprised that he made it out of Mark Russell's back pocket in time for kick-off.

Archived