Canada at Easter Road

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand what he is playing at? Why the f**k wouldn't he play the best left back that won't play on Sunday? I want to see Tierney or Robertson getting the chance to prove themself the better player.

I don't understand what he is playing at? Why the f**k wouldn't he play the best left back that won't play on Sunday? I want to see Tierney or Robertson getting the chance to prove themself the better player.

Maybe he'll play both...

Maybe he'll play both...

Well if that was the case one of them would be out of position. Surely it would be best to try that in a friendly rather than competitive match. I can't really get my head around the idea that one of Tierney or Robertson comes away with 0 caps from these 2 games

6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Folk are mentioning the players, but it's the fact that he's playing the same formation for what seems like the 7000000th time as Scotland manager is what's annoying me.

But it's yielded such success in the past.

Also always doing the same thing will definitely mean something new will be learned and a different outcome

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

If this was on in the back garden, I'd shut the curtains.

Might find out the score in the morning if I don't forget about it.

It's dark now so surely they'd already be shut?

Really frustrating, why not give Rhodes a chance. What are we going to learn tonight. 

I've never cared less about Scotland than i do now. 

Wallace, McGregor, Martin, Fletcher. WTF?? How are we ever going to improve.

I'd rather see the boy Cooper play so we can see if he is just as bad as anything else we have.

Where is Fraser, Tierney etc? Unless they are being rested for the next game.

Archived