Bro's or Ho's

I'm not Gunther in his latest guise- I only mention this as he seems confused as to his attitude to ho's.

My question is- when do your mates become less important than that special (not needs) lady in your life?

If you got lucky at the weekend with some hoor with 3 kids & all mixed up

DNA for all brats- would you ditch your mates & a day out at the football to spend a Saturday morning in an undoubtedly smoke filled bedroom whilst some whale got you hard?

Where do you draw the line?

Get chatting.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

My question is- when do your mates become less important than that special (not needs) lady in your life?

Get chatting.

Based on my 9+ years experience of P&B, this could be a rather short and exclusive chat.

2 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

would you ditch your mates & a day out at the football to spend a Saturday morning in an undoubtedly smoke filled bedroom whilst some whale got you hard?

Boy I knew did that. Got a girlfriend and instead of being upfront with us and saying that he wanted to spend time with her, he would bullshit or cancel at very short notice. Final straw was when we were meant to be going to Edinburgh and he was driving. He cancelled 30 minutes before we were due to set off saying that the roads round his way (just outside Dumbarton) were shut. Strangely, it didn't stop him going to stay with his girlfriend in Ayrshire though. Needless to say, he's lost all his friends.

Boy I knew did that. Got a girlfriend and instead of being upfront with us and saying that he wanted to spend time with her, he would bullshit or cancel at very short notice. Final straw was when we were meant to be going to Edinburgh and he was driving. He cancelled 30 minutes before we were due to set off saying that the roads round his way (just outside Dumbarton) were shut. Strangely, it didn't stop him going to stay with his girlfriend in Ayrshire though. Needless to say, he's lost all his friends.

In his case ho's > bro's

I went to a party one night and my mate was trying to fire in about a few different girls.

My mate had a fiancé and a kid though so I just followed him about the groups saying "wife and a waine" to any girl who showed interest in him. That was a fun night.

I went to a party one night and my mate was trying to fire in about a few different girls.

My mate had a fiancé and a kid though so I just followed him about the groups saying "wife and a waine" to any girl who showed interest in him. That was a fun night.

Yer pals a fanny, let him make his own mistakes and you enjoy yourself rather than linger about spoiling the party and learn to spell wean.

4 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Yer pals a fanny, let him make his own mistakes and you enjoy yourself rather than linger about spoiling the party and learn to spell wean.

True but you just know that if the guy did the naughty and his fiancée found out then Dindeleux would somehow be to blame for not stopping him.

Also Dinde, it's fiancée, not fiancé. I don't wish you to offend the wrong person. Your mate does sound like a fud though.

A fine balance between the two. Sometimes even merging them together assuming they get on. It's really not that difficult.

It's not really that simple either once a couple of years fall away and you move in together etc though. Going out at the weekend soon becomes a chore.

Archived