EOS Semi Finals

Nizza

SF1: Stenhousemuir Communities v Tollcross Thistle (Friday 10th March, 7.45pm ko @ Spartans Acadamy)

SF2: Craigshill Thistle v Salvesen (Friday 17th March, 7.45pm ko @ Broxburn Juniors)

Couple of cracking semi finals lined up over the next 10days......

Entry £4Adults £2 concessions

Firstly I continually hear amateur football is on a down hill spiral, watching games like last night show that we have an exciting brand of football for people to be part of or watching. It's was very competitive, played with real passion.

I thought Craigshill had loads of possession but Salvie played well on the counter attack and picked Craigshill off to score their goals.

I thought Craigshill changes settled them down a bit and they controlled the last 15 mins with Salvie tiring, Craigshill could have equalised in the dying minutes.

Great result for Slavie as I would assume Craigshill would have been favs before the game.

Im sure Carigshill will re group and focus on trying to get through the Scottish this week.

Good luck to both Slavie and Tollcross in the final.

On a final the Blackburn set up was top class, well done to the East committee on securing it for the semi venue

Whit a game it was. Craigy looked p**h fae start tae finish n aftr t game ther gaffer looked lyk some1 had jis pumped his maw right in front ae him. Gr8 tae see a quality team lyk salvie put them away. Well dun lads. They shood go on tae win it now. Gr8 league and cup form.

Whit a game it was. Craigy looked p**h fae start tae finish n aftr t game ther gaffer looked lyk some1 had jis pumped his maw right in front ae him. Gr8 tae see a quality team lyk salvie put them away. Well dun lads. They shood go on tae win it now. Gr8 league and cup form.

[emoji23][emoji23] some serious descriptions there

Salvie were steady and done what they had to and Mickey took his goals well  ,  would've been a different game if weeJak never had the goal line clearance to make it 1-1.

Archived