St Mirren vs Pars

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Here's a positive; we can't be any worse than we were against St Mirren in last season's Challenge Cup tie. Worst Pars display I've ever seen.

I think that must've just been a bad dream. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thinking of going to this but still not sure if £20 to watch a team who were in last season's seaside league play a team who will be in next season's seaside league represents good value for money. Are the pies any good?

Of course you'll end up going, see you there!

We need a win, anything less and we are pretty serious trouble. I think we'll get a win if we can be at least half as good as we were against Hibs and Celtic, but that level of performance on Wednesday night just won't cut it. Be interesting to see how it pans out. 

Thinking of going to this but still not sure if £20 to watch a team who were in last season's seaside league play a team who will be in next season's seaside league represents good value for money. Are the pies any good?

Think you get free beans with your pie.

Buzzing for this now! Mon Pars, let's smash these panda shagging hoors! Mark Yardley, Barry Lavety, Junior Mendes, Tom Hendrie; yer all waaaaaaaaannnnnnnnkkkkksssss!

A gutsy win for the DA would put another nail in the Paisley coffin. I honestly wish St.Mirren fans all the bad luck that comes their way. It's not that long ago they goaded us when we were battling relegation from the Premier League. So GIRFUY this Saturday.

Thinking of you at this tough time x

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Sammy would burst the Paisley Panda.

This watered down shite kid-friendly incarnation of Paisley Panda, I wholeheartedly agree:

38xV3zAN.jpg.423143a4d8cfec42c6f2904a1cc38ffc.jpg

This one though? Not even a contest, your Tammy thing is a distant second....this black and white feral looking b*****d would (and often did) make every other mascot in fitba look like a diddy:

soccer-bank-of-scotland-premier-league-st-mirren-v-hibernian-g9fcgg.jpg.91dac02403139516cafc6eb7765496ce.jpg

16 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Here's a positive; we can't be any worse than we were against St Mirren in last season's Challenge Cup tie. Worst Pars display I've ever seen.

14 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I think that must've just been a bad dream. 

My old man said on Tuesday "I'm looking forward to visiting St. Mirren's new stadium on Saturday, I've not been there yet"

I reminded him that he was with me at last season's Challenge Cup tie. Not only had he put the result to the back of his mind but he had completely wiped the full trip from his memory :lol:

Dementia eh, magic.

11 hours ago, Kris_ said:

We need a win, anything less and we are pretty serious trouble. I think we'll get a win if we can be at least half as good as we were against Hibs and Celtic, but that level of performance on Wednesday night just won't cut it. Be interesting to see how it pans out. 

We also need to win this one. 

I hope both teams go all out for the win, it could be a cracker of a game. 

I still think the Pars will get all three points though. 

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

This watered down shite kid-friendly incarnation of Paisley Panda, I wholeheartedly agree:

38xV3zAN.jpg.423143a4d8cfec42c6f2904a1cc38ffc.jpg

This one though? Not even a contest, your Tammy thing is a distant second....this black and white feral looking b*****d would (and often did) make every other mascot in fitba look like a diddy:

soccer-bank-of-scotland-premier-league-st-mirren-v-hibernian-g9fcgg.jpg.91dac02403139516cafc6eb7765496ce.jpg

We should bring him out of retirement for the rest of the season.

Archived