St Mirren vs Pars

A gutsy win for the DA would put another nail in the Paisley coffin. I honestly wish St.Mirren fans all the bad luck that comes their way. It's not that long ago they goaded us when we were battling relegation from the Premier League. So GIRFUY this Saturday.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steady, you've had a go at us in our match thread about how pish we were but suddenly Dunfermline, a whopping 2 points in front of us, are going to 'utterly massacre' St Mirren. 

we're a lot better than you tho x

Missing this one as I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow for my stag. Be a tough game as I thought we were utterly shite midweek against Queens, however I think we had a little hangover from Saturday's pumping of Dumbarton. I was concerned that St.Mirren had turned the corner but a poor defeat to Raith last night reminds me that they can be beaten.

Think we'll sneak it 1-2. Morris to score a header. COYP!

34 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Missing this one as I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow for my stag. Be a tough game as I thought we were utterly shite midweek against Queens, however I think we had a little hangover from Saturday's pumping of Dumbarton. I was concerned that St.Mirren had turned the corner but a poor defeat to Raith last night reminds me that they can be beaten.

Think we'll sneak it 1-2. Morris to score a header. COYP!

Will BRE be attending the hen party? 

Enjoy yourself. If we lose we'll just have to console ourselves with the 8 point gap. 

Missed the earlier trip to Saints this season so looking forward to this.

Not reading anything into their loss last night as each game we've had with them has been pretty close. We were excellent on Saturday but Tuesday night was rather less exciting.

If we were to go on and beat Ayr, I wouldn't be too displeased with a draw here.

4 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

A gutsy win for the DA would put another nail in the Paisley coffin. I honestly wish St.Mirren fans all the bad luck that comes their way. It's not that long ago they goaded us when we were battling relegation from the Premier League. So GIRFUY this Saturday.

^^^^^Need a cuddle.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Will BRE be attending the hen party? 

Enjoy yourself. If we lose we'll just have to console ourselves with the 8 point gap. 

I think he had been booked but due to injury a certain Mr Wedderburn stepped up. Trying to book him for the stag! :wub:

Cheers mate! :thumsup2

Agree with Larbert - a point on Saturday isn't a bad result provided we beat Ayr next week. I was hoping for at least eight points from Dumbarton, Queens, St Mirren and Ayr; we're right on track for that at the moment.

However, St Mirren are an absolute gang so we should definitely be looking for a win. Looking at the fixtures, this could well be the last away trip of the season for me so here's hoping for a good performance and plenty of pints.

10 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

Sorry about the goading from Saints Fans.

I like Dunfermline, felt sorry for the Pars since we stole their Title in the year 2000.

Archived