Livi v East Fife

6 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I think LF was trying to be sarcastic and funny, I remember the first game when EF won and a lot of the talk on here was if EF opened up we would win easy which didn't happen, been an on going joke in nearly all the Livi v East Fife threads. 

Either that or I'm talking rubbish and he's being serious :lol:

Yep, I got my first arse royally handed to me after my first prediction when East Fife came out and pummelled us in the first half and beat us 3-1. It was when we were knocking 5 goals past teams for fun and I actually believed we'd romp it if East Fife came at us and made it an open game, woops.:shutup

Def wasn't being serious this time.:whistle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

When did you get your second arse handed to you???

:unsure:

Must've edited that and not read it properly before I posted.

53 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

How many goals has Insall got this season just tried to look for him in the top scorers couldn't find him, can't be many?

BBC has him as 6 goals in their stats, 3 of those were against us.

BBC has him as 6 goals in their stats, 3 of those were against us.

Cheers was under the impression he'd scored loads then when I checked he wasn't there I was confused.

Spoiler

Charlie King, Kenny Deuchar, Bobby Barr, Liam Kelly, and Kyle Wilkie. Liam Buchanan (thought I should check him, he's played for tons of teams)

Scratch that just checked and Charlie King didn't play for EF, it was Brechin, bugger, that's only 4 I can think of then. Just thought of another one, so that's 5 again. Well that passed some time before I go get ready for the game. :lol:

28 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
  Hide contents

Charlie King, Kenny Deuchar, Bobby Barr, Liam Kelly, and Kyle Wilkie.

Scratch that just checked and Charlie King didn't play for EF, it was Brechin, bugger, that's only 4 I can think of then.

Steven tweed, Chris Innes ? 

48 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Livingston FC @LiviFCOfficial

JUST FOR FUN - Can you name five players to have played for both us and today's opponents @EastFifeFC? Bonus points if you can name more

I can name 5 but can't think of any more than that.

Tweed, Innes, Steven Weir more recent Liam Buchanan and Kyle Wilkie in both teams.

23 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Innes is stretching it a bit Andy, according to wiki he only had 1 game on trial lol.. Tweedy is fine though so that makes 6.

Aww really ? I genuinely thought he had played for EF

Archived