Livi v East Fife

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit of a pity that Pagey is playing in this one and missing the Alloa game, we seem to struggle more against them than we do against Livi, would rather he missed this one and was available for the Alloa game!!!

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Maybe we should drop Kelly for this game, dunno what it is but whenever we've played East Fife he's been shocking, making blunders from long range shots and fumbling the ball when it looked like easy takes.

He played with us last Season remember, he knows how good we are!!!

Also he's shit scared of the Chinsill!!!

Just now, King Kebab said:

He played with us last Season remember, he knows how good we are!!!

Also he's shit scared of the Chinsill!!!

He certainly shit it against him for your 3rd goal in that first away game against you, still thought we could've got something from the game if we'd gone in at HT 2-0 down and not 3-0, but that 3rd goal killed us off. Was a punt into our box with Kelly going for it, Insall jumped into him and Kelly dropped the ball at Insall's feet for him to knock it into our net, no way Kelly should've lost out in a 60/40 ball in his favour, should've wiped Insall out coming for it but went in half hearted. Seen the highlights of the 2-1 defeat and he made several blunders fumbling the ball. Can't remember if he was at fault in our cup defeat but i'd still drop him to be on the safe side.:unsure:

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He certainly shit it against him for your 3rd goal in that first away game against you, still thought we could've got something from the game if we'd gone in at HT 2-0 down and not 3-0, but that 3rd goal killed us off. Was a punt into our box with Kelly going for it, Insall jumped into him and Kelly dropped the ball at Insall's feet for him to knock it into our net, no way Kelly should've lost out in a 60/40 ball in his favour, should've wiped Insall out coming for it but went in half hearted. Seen the highlights of the 2-1 defeat and he made several blunders fumbling the ball. Can't remember if he was at fault in our cup defeat but i'd still drop him to be on the safe side.:unsure:

:lol:

Nobody wipes the Chinsill out, 60/40 balls are meat and drink to him!!!

And Kelly wasn't at fault in the cup game, he was beaten by an absolute worldy!!!

Right on the 3:00 mark!!!;)

I feel for Liam, he's been very steady all season, not really put a foot wrong in any other games but he seems to have a brain fart every time we've played EF with the exception of the cup game. 

Liam Kelly is a good goalkeeper. Every player has poor games; it's just that goalies' poor games tend to be highlighted more than outfield players. For some reason however, when a keeper is having a 'mare they don't get substituted... 

One thing for sure, it should be a really good game, both sides have proved they can be exciting, attacking and hard working. Let's hope some of the nastier side of League 1 stays out of it. Let's try and see if we can get through a game without losing a player for the next one or two.

42 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I just hope East Fife come and have a go at us because we'll stick 10 past them if they do.

Really? Admittedly I've only seen us play you twice this season but neither team looked like they were going gung ho and I certainly can't imagine we will be this time either. Anyone on the planet can see that you have a better squad than us so there's no point in us throwing caution to the wind. If we're to win this game it'll come down to hard work, not throwing bodies forward for the full 90 minutes. 

30 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Really? Admittedly I've only seen us play you twice this season but neither team looked like they were going gung ho and I certainly can't imagine we will be this time either. Anyone on the planet can see that you have a better squad than us so there's no point in us throwing caution to the wind. If we're to win this game it'll come down to hard work, not throwing bodies forward for the full 90 minutes. 

I think LF was trying to be sarcastic and funny, I remember the first game when EF won and a lot of the talk on here was if EF opened up we would win easy which didn't happen, been an on going joke in nearly all the Livi v East Fife threads. 

Either that or I'm talking rubbish and he's being serious :lol:

11 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I think LF was trying to be sarcastic and funny, I remember the first game when EF won and a lot of the talk on here was if EF opened up we would win easy which didn't happen, been an on going joke in nearly all the Livi v East Fife threads. 

Either that or I'm talking rubbish and he's being serious :lol:

I may well have been whooshed here, I didn't pay much attention to the previous match threads other than the cup one!

Archived