Livi v East Fife

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We only film where we're winning, film when we're winning, we only film when we're winning......................

Ironic, considering the fact the last 2 seasons prior to this we won virtually feck all (a Diddy cup fair enough) and we filmed all of those games.
The season where we have been top for quite a chunk of it has not been filmed whatsoever....

1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:

Ironic, considering the fact the last 2 seasons prior to this we won virtually feck all (a Diddy cup fair enough) and we filmed all of those games.
The season where we have been top for quite a chunk of it has not been filmed whatsoever....

Yeah bit of a pisser that nobody does it now. Took it for granted when they did do the highlights though, just got used to them but really miss it when it isn't being done this season.

The filming is the easy part it's the editing that takes the time, it's a big commitment!

Believe me I know what you mean. I do audio recording from time to time and man editing that sucks.

I would offer to do it if I had the time but I barely even have the time to attend games on a Saturday let alone edit the footage for the games.

I'd do it if it were paid! I'm sure a few people would, I'm doing much the same stuff at college and could probably get the stuff done for the day after given it was a paid affair. Sadly the club isn't in such a position to do so.

I'd do it if it were paid! I'm sure a few people would, I'm doing much the same stuff at college and could probably get the stuff done for the day after given it was a paid affair. Sadly the club isn't in such a position to do so.

Well what about you do film it, speak to the club and see about sponsorship to pay you ? Advertise at the start of your video?

Got to hold my hands up here folks. Was all set to film for EFTV but was advised that Livingston would be doing it, so provided commentary for our visually impaired fans instead. Like Liam said, it's all about volunteers. We have five supporters at East Fife prepared to put time and effort into the media side of things. The club and Supporters' Trust have provided funding for equipment etc...  

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Well what about you do film it, speak to the club and see about sponsorship to pay you ? Advertise at the start of your video?

It's an idea but I'm sure companies aren't clambering over each other to advertise for us given our past sponsor buying themselves out their deal due to Gallagher.

3 hours ago, ATLIS said:

It's an idea but I'm sure companies aren't clambering over each other to advertise for us given our past sponsor buying themselves out their deal due to Gallagher.

Might be better contacting the Livi Trust to see if they could get something set up for you to do it. Come to some financial arrangement about how much you'd need to be able take the time to film & edit it and maybe they'd be able to cover your costs to start with and get a paypal set up for donations the same as LIVItv did.

Archived