Hibs Boys U14 Fixtures

Rie

6 minutes ago, Rie said:

Can someone let me know the fixture until the end of this season?  I looked Hibs website but it is not there.  How can I find out?

So is Nishy playing for them or managing them? 

11 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Why on earth would you specifically want to go and watch Hibs u14's you utter creep?

It's Colin Nish that would be getting watched.  Take it he's a coach at Hibs now?

Rie is not a man and Rie has an emotional attachment to Nishy. Her late father was a fan of him and out of respect Rie has kept an eye on his career ever since. She's still mental but in a nice way and endured almost every moment of Nish's tenure at Cowden, sticking up for him in the face of adversity. Not really any different to the rest of us except her affliction is to follow a single player/coach rather than a team. 

2 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Very strange post, hope this boy doesn't make it along to one of the games or Hibs might have two semi's to contend with in the near future.

That boy has a John McVeigh is a tit.

22 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Rie is not a man and Rie has an emotional attachment to Nishy. Her late father was a fan of him and out of respect Rie has kept an eye on his career ever since. She's still mental but in a nice way and endured almost every moment of Nish's tenure at Cowden, sticking up for him in the face of adversity. Not really any different to the rest of us except her affliction is to follow a single player/coach rather than a team. 

Thank you for your post as I am tired to explain who I am to everyone ...

Yes, Nishy became a coach for Hibs U14.  One of my students found this...

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/colin-nish-back-at-hibs-as-a-youth-coach-1-4369807

The problem is I cannot find the fixture anywhere...

Just now, Rie said:

Thank you for your post as I am tired to explain who I am to everyone ...

Yes, Nishy became a coach for Hibs U14.  One of my students found this...

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/colin-nish-back-at-hibs-as-a-youth-coach-1-4369807

The problem is I cannot find the fixture anywhere...

It's nice to have you back around. You were the best Cowdenbeath poster on the site. Just don't get yourself arrested for attacking the other manager if Hibs lose. 

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 12:47, Shandon Par said:

It's nice to have you back around. You were the best Cowdenbeath poster on the site. Just don't get yourself arrested for attacking the other manager if Hibs lose. 

I am here as long as my legend is working for a FC but I am not going to see any Hibs games.  It is 'UNDER 14' I want to go to see!

BYW, where can I get the fixtures!!!  I could not give even a birthday card to him last week....

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 13:02, The Diabolical One said:

Give the club a call on 0131 661 2159 FFS rather than expecting us to keep resisting the temptation to make various responses.  Be sure to word your enquiry carefully however to avoid that undesirable peado/Nish stalker look.

I already phoned the number a few days ago... I already googled it... but no luck...

1 hour ago, The Diabolical One said:

What did they say to you when you called them?

Gave me someone's (in the club office) email address to contact.  No reply from him...  I hate bigger club, as it is not easy to get any information.

Archived