El Buckfastico

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish big Boeteng was playing today.

Rovers form has been poor of late , haven't recovered from 3-0 defeat by Stranraer where there was allegedly a huge dressing room bust up.

Away win most likely for me as Airdrie have better options up front than us.

12 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Hutton sent off at the end? What for? I couldn't see.

Seen a couple Rover players at him at the end i guess he has reacted thought he had a very good game today.

Iain Russell was superb today. 

Minutes before, shouts of "Get that c**t aff" cracking wee ball into Ryan for his too.

I've not celebrated that daft for a while. What a difference a week makes.

Aye I went prepared to moan and vent. Don't think I celebrated till the 2nd. Great getting it right up that clown of a keeper at the end.

3 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Minutes before, shouts of "Get that c**t aff" cracking wee ball into Ryan for his too.

I've not celebrated that daft for a while. What a difference a week makes.

Thought fan that was shouting for him to get off was very wrong I am sure Russell set up the first two goals as well as scoring the 3rd.

Strange one with Hutton, saw a Rovers coach in the middle of it, why was he there?

Ferguson rightly should take a lot of blame for the 1st 2 but he's been on a downward spiral since Goram left, I've heard since then he hasn't had a dedicated goalkeeping coach, if that's true, for a boy his age that's shocking.

Get rid of the waste of space Director of football and get him a coach.

In the old days keepers didn't need a coach. Catching the ball should come naturally regardless of your age. I can't understand the excuses made for this guy. Players like Brown and Russell get constant abuse yet Ferguson seems untouchable.

1 minute ago, waysider said:

Good for a win but lack of discipline could cost us. That's 2 players sent off at end of matches this year.

Wish people would stop making excuses for Ferguson. Coach or no coach, he's a major liability.

How many goalkeepers at Rohans age are as potentially as good as him. Not many The problem is he should have more support example experienced back up keeper who can coach him would be ideal. Similar to when we had Kenny Arthur. 

Archived