Greenock Morton V Queens

1 hour ago, virginton said:

So you are supporting England at egg-chasing then. Not sure why you needed to dress it up in a tear-stained whine about the Theatre of Dreams; your No vote already told us as much. 

As for the game, I'd play Nesbitt up front with Tidser playing behind; Shankland has not done enough to merit a start. 

2-0, Kilday (Forbes assist) and Forbes. 

I certainly will be at Cappielow if only to marvel in the fact that it makes our wee stadium look quite good in comparison. It certainly won't be in expectation of us playing high tempo. passing football, that would be just too far fetched. I don't really get the English egg throwing connection tbh, maybe Alex and Nicola's free prescription deal is tempting some people to over indulge. Enjoy the game anyway.

11 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Simple. Bring enough fans and you get the choice of that stand or our open terrace. Morton wont be at a loss to accomadate your 50 to 100 fans so that stand it shall be enjoy.

Catch22 situation to a certain extent. Some fans just don't go to Morton because of the cramped conditions and facilities. Surely it wouldn't be too much hassle to have the catering van outside the away end and a couple of portaloos there also for when the burger van food takes effect. Added to that, the ko time and being on telly will also take its toll on the numbers. If there is such thing as fan segregation the present set-up completely ignores that. I'm sure your Club will be delighted to take our money irrespective of how many we bring.  Enjoy the game anyway.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

I know it is ,I will only be able to see it on periscope thou

If you're planning on watching it through Periscope on your phone I'm sure you can get it live on Alba on mobile as well. 

2 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Endoscope surely? emoji15.png

From Wiki. Endoscope isn`t wrong but proctoscope is more niche (Ooh err matron)

A proctoscope is a hollow, tube-like speculum that is used for visual inspection of the rectum

An endoscope is an illuminated optical, typically slender and tubular instrument used to look deep into the body and used in procedures called an endoscopy.

9 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

From Wiki. Endoscope isn`t wrong but proctoscope is more niche (Ooh err matron)

A proctoscope is a hollow, tube-like speculum that is used for visual inspection of the rectum

Rectum? Yeah, damn near killed 'im.

3 hours ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Simple. Bring enough fans and you get the choice of that stand or our open terrace. Morton wont be at a loss to accomadate your 50 to 100 fans so that stand it shall be enjoy.

How do you propose he go about "bringing lots of fans?"

22 hours ago, Scosha said:

Hopefully Lindsay and Doyle are back fit for it.

There was a Two Ronnies sketch back in the day, when one of them was saying "I always treat my cricket bat with linseed oil".  The other one overheard and said " Lindsay Doyle?  How is he?  I've not seen him in ages."   Cue lots of similar misunderstandings.  Mildly amusing -  moreso than the overly celebrated 'Fork handles' sketch.

As you were...

Archived