Next Cowdenbeath Manager 2017

Predictions? Somebody bound to get it right

I would go for Jimmy Calderwood but as we know he is going on holiday apparently. One he has a very good proven track record and he has watched us most of the season so he would know what he is working with

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

I would go for Jimmy Calderwood but as we know he is going on holiday apparently. One he has a very good proven track record and he has watched us most of the season so he would know what he is working with

Has he?

44 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Give me one reason why Calderwood would even consider taking on the Cowden job

1 minute ago, ecto said:

Give me one reason why Calderwood would even consider taking on the Cowden job

He's desperate to get back into football management and since he hasn't got back into it what better way to do it until the end of the season leading us to safety on his CV would certainly get clubs looking at him again

1 hour ago, Cowden316 said:

You sit in the stand mate, do you see Calderwood regularly at the games.

iv never seen him yet but I'm not usually at that area

3 minutes ago, big al said:

You sit in the stand mate, do you see Calderwood regularly at the games.

iv never seen him yet but I'm not usually at that area

He has been at quite a few sitting in the directors box. Seen him shaking his head a few times at our displays and regularly leaves before final whistle. He was at our last game.

43 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

He's desperate to get back into football management and since he hasn't got back into it what better way to do it until the end of the season leading us to safety on his CV would certainly get clubs looking at him again

There is desperate and there is "desperate", the big "if" is if he takes the job and leads you to safety, but even if he is offered the job, he might just look at where you are and say "f**k that

24 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

He has been at quite a few sitting in the directors box. Seen him shaking his head a few times at our displays and regularly leaves before final whistle. He was at our last game.

cheers

16 minutes ago, ecto said:

There is desperate and there is "desperate", the big "if" is if he takes the job and leads you to safety, but even if he is offered the job, he might just look at where you are and say "f**k that

normally i would say no way would he take the job, but he is already a director of our club which in itself was a surprise.

11 minutes ago, big al said:

normally i would say no way would he take the job, but he is already a director of our club which in itself was a surprise.

11 minutes ago, big al said:

When JC was appointed Director I always genuinely thought he was brought in if the Fox experiment didn't work out. Time will tell

Archived