Scotland amateur team 2017

Oscarthehead

16 hours ago, Gary Hamilton said:

When I was involved with Bruce, I watched over 70 games in one season, as did Bruce and we also had scouts from the other leagues that supported us. Some players didn't want to be considered and there are rules around players who have played senior. It's all about opinions and I'm sure everyone has one. Bruce has done something no other manager did and that was qualify for the tournament stages. It takes a lot of commitment from players, with training and games as well as the annual games in Ireland, and you also need to remember that when the players go to the European tournaments they do not get paid from their work.
You'll also find that the inter league tournament was brought in to help the Scotland team also, and they usually play friendliest against league selects. In my time Midland and Dundee selects we're both visitors to colville park

Excellent insight into the selection process, Gary. Hope things are going well at your new

club. 

the scotland squad should have some  ayrshire players in there ....but when they get there chance they always   carry on like  neds and get asked to leave.maybe  down here we like to party to much....because all the players who have got into the squad ..drink seems to be the reason they get asked to leave..

the scotland squad should have some  ayrshire players in there ....but when they get there chance they always   carry on like  neds and get asked to leave.maybe  down here we like to party to much....because all the players who have got into the squad ..drink seems to be the reason they get asked to leave..

I only know if two fir that to happen to and was some years ago, who recently ?

Archived