fixtures 18th

Why you selling hospitality tickets when nothing has been confirmed. No club in any form of football should be dictating when they want to play a home game request yes but don't expect.

No club in any form of football shouldn't know when their next home game is. DP at Darvel is doing a great job generating funds using his business acumen, but you can't market games at four days notice.

The hopeless fixture man should be giving pie and bovril posters commission out of his large annual wage as he quite clearly makes an arse of things by leaving clubs fixture less, then people come on here and post how it should be, he then obviously reads the sensible way of doing things on here and then changes the fixtures as stated on here . 

Utter ineptitude . 

16 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

The hopeless fixture man should be giving pie and bovril posters commission out of his large annual wage as he quite clearly makes an arse of things by leaving clubs fixture less, then people come on here and post how it should be, he then obviously reads the sensible way of doing things on here and then changes the fixtures as stated on here . 

Utter ineptitude . 

Not how it happened this time according to my source, let the wind of change doth blow.

Is it just me that thinks that fixtures man didn't want to put up the same fixtures that got postponed this weekend for the fear that he gets criticised for lack of foresight etc. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see these games called off come the 18th whilst Bellsdale lies playable & idle . Ps you don't often get me sticking up for fixtures man on here [emoji23][emoji23]

48 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Is it just me that thinks that fixtures man didn't want to put up the same fixtures that got postponed this weekend for the fear that he gets criticised for lack of foresight etc. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see these games called off come the 18th whilst Bellsdale lies playable & idle . Ps you don't often get me sticking up for fixtures man on here emoji23.pngemoji23.png

How can you be drunk this early :)

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me that thinks that fixtures man didn't want to put up the same fixtures that got postponed this weekend for the fear that he gets criticised for lack of foresight etc. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see these games called off come the 18th whilst Bellsdale lies playable & idle . Ps you don't often get me sticking up for fixtures man on here [emoji23][emoji23]

Mmm
I hate being right but with the forecast I would bet money on this being bang on

Archived