Cowdown Countdown

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Well they couldn't make it too obvious. Did they not also beat Edinburgh on penalties? Surely that would have been the ideal way to throw the game.

With our record The Craggy Island Over 75s team could beat us in a penalty shootout, with or without the aid of Dreamy Sleepy Nightie Snoozy Snooze. 

5 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Here's a scenario- The Highland League Champs, lets say, Buckie Thistle have been scoring goals for fun all season. They play the Lowland League Champs, lets say EK, and decided to uphold the honour of the Mutton Molester League by beating the upstart Lowland League champs over two legs.

They then decide to say "feck getting into the Scottish League" and contrive to lose to a pretty poor Cowden team over 2 legs. Liam Fox is then saved from the sack but gets the boot a season and a half later for being shite.

Far fetched?

Just swap Buckie Thistle with Brora, EK with City, Cowden with Montrose, and Liam Fox with Paul Hegerty...... not that I'm bitter or anything... :rolleyes: 

Well you certainly jinxed him there Tam ... :lol: 

As awful as that was to read The Messiah did a cracking job there.  Taking obsessed to a whole new level ;)

Does sum up how shit it has been being a Cowden fan the last few seasons. Fingers crossed we make a good appointment and can avoid another relegation.  

As bad as things have been in my years supporting the Pars, it's never been so dark, so horrible, so hopeless, that Berwick Rangers fans were laughing at us.

I'll remember that fact the next time we're proper shit.

Archived