Cowdown Countdown

I suppose on the plus side if the worst comes to the worst Jake will w**k himself to oblivion and give us all peace.

Don't worry brother I will check up on you lot in the Lowland League to make sure you lot are fitting in and not being bullied, like you have done in the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Did a stellar job in our efforts to keep the St Mirren relegation express trundling along, doing our damned best to fling the Rovers in as well, all told, a pretty successful day.

Ok, well done

30 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Prior to the pyramid it was only possible by getting relegated from the Premier Division/SPL to SFL3... Only Partick, Raith, Livingston and Dunfermline ended-up as low as SFL2 - not counting Livingston's financial demotion from SFL1 to SFL3 - and not directly... Your closest runner could be Partick - who finished 2nd bottom of Premier Division (lost playoff); 6th in SFL1; 9th in SFL1 (relegated); 8th in SFL2 (1pt from relegation).

St Johnstone had two successive relegations in the 80s. Did any other team suffer a similar fate back in the days of 3 divisions?

4 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

St Johnstone had two successive relegations in the 80s. Did any other team suffer a similar fate back in the days of 3 divisions?

I remember that. Dumbarton came close but it took 3 years to do it.

I can see many of you are just envious! Whilst your team heads for mid table mediocrity, we are looking at playing in a two leg final at the end of the season!

I can see many of you are just envious! Whilst your team heads for mid table mediocrity, we are looking at playing in a two leg final at the end of the season!

Liking the positivity.

Stirling are looking to play in 4 whole play off games [emoji50]

3 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Liking the positivity.

Stirling are looking to play in 4 whole play off games emoji50.png

Stirling are as  close to reaching the play off as we are to avoiding one, be nice and we may do you a favour at Annan.

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Liking the positivity.

Stirling are looking to play in 4 whole play off games emoji50.png

You can look, but you can't touch.

13 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

Dunfermline bring debt free would be a first in their history.

Shitload of debt, almost died and still 2 divisions above your embarrassment of a football club. git doon. :lol:

Archived