Celtic v Sevco

6 hours ago, FernieMadeIt7 said:

"Honest mistakes" are going to be off the scale here. It's going to take a minor miracle for us to get a positive result. Operation end the **** unbeaten record and treble ambitions is well and truly underway.

Surely Roberts has earned his place in the team for this one instead of Forrest.

3-0 Celtic

:lol:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FernieMadeIt7 said:

"Honest mistakes" are going to be off the scale here. It's going to take a minor miracle for us to get a positive result. Operation end the **** unbeaten record and treble ambitions is well and truly underway.

Surely Roberts has earned his place in the team for this one instead of Forrest.

3-0 Celtic

Whose tawdry, vacuous, pathetic alias is this?  As if the grey and green scum didn't have enough morons...

Whose tawdry, vacuous, pathetic alias is this?  As if the grey and green scum didn't have enough morons...

It was a dreadful attempt at fishing. I'm going to say it's the boy Davie.

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It was a dreadful attempt at fishing. I'm going to say it's the bhoy Dhavie.

Probably right...with the addition of the 'h'.

Edit...How's yer wee girl?  Hope you and your Mrs are taking her plenty of places and aren't they simply fascinating?  

Probably right...with the addition of the 'h'.
Edit...How's yer wee girl?  Hope you and your Mrs are taking her plenty of places and aren't they simply fascinating?  

Aye she's good, 2 weeks old today and turning into her mum by the day - greeting faced, crabbit and liable to go absolutely mental if you can't work out what's wrong with her in advance of anything actually being wrong so that you are prepared to please her.

I reckon I'll be sick of her (and her mum) by about Christmas to be honest.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

:lol:

FFS you're a grown man in your 50's. Since that moral victory draw at Celtic Park for your team you have either let your mask slip or have regressed back into the Ned bigot you once were in your youth. So which is it?

Honestly Kinky, when I read the match thread were The Rangers drew at Celtic Park I couldn't stop laughing at how many grammar errors, spelling errors, angry replies, slanderous insults, bordering on heads completely gone posts, derogatory remarks and basic stupidity you descended into. :)

Admit it, this place is starting to get to you isn't it? Years of engaging with the idiots has finally brought you down to their level of cuntyness by posting like one. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Aye she's good, 2 weeks old today and turning into her mum by the day - greeting faced, crabbit and liable to go absolutely mental if you can't work out what's wrong with her in advance of anything actually being wrong so that you are prepared to please her.

I reckon I'll be sick of her (and her mum) by about Christmas to be honest.

So wee weans are fucking brilliant and Dindeleuxette has you wrapped round her wee pinky already is the subtext here ;)

38 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

were The Rangers drew at Celtic Park

I have no idea if we were sketched or not.

On that particular game?  A 1-1 at The Piggery is a disappointment as we always expect better. 

As for Sunday?  Not really important to us though I can see why the grey and green dross are fired up about it.  We are and always will be your benchmark.

Dodoo to go down with cramp 25 yards from goal and 10 yards from the nearest Celtic player somewhere around the 98th minute with the score at 0-0. Brother Collum to award a penalty and send off Gordon for the heinous crime of having his shirt untucked.

Collum sticks it away for a Sevco win.

THE WULRD HUS TAE KNOW!!!

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Dodoo to go down with cramp 25 yards from goal and 10 yards from the nearest Celtic player somewhere around the 98th minute with the score at 0-0. Brother Collum to award a penalty and send off Gordon for the heinous crime of having his shirt untucked.

Collum sticks it away for a Sevco win.

THE WULRD HUS TAE KNOW!!!

Aye alright then.

Always a struggle to replace such talent . His name sits proudly on the ibrox hall of fame now 

Collum Shows that there is talent out there without needing to use EBT's. I presume mr Dallas was remunerated accordingly though.

Archived