Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a repeat of last year's semi with the Teddy Bears progressing and maximum seethe and rage from the Celtic hoardes and the rest of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on this and various other forums, as well as on social media and the phone ins. 

Good luck Rangers, from a Motherwell fan who hates Celtic as much as you do.

Hopefully a repeat of last year's semi with the Teddy Bears progressing and maximum seethe and rage from the Celtic hoardes and the rest of the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on this and various other forums, as well as on social media and the phone ins. 

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

And a David Gray last minute goal in the final. Plz.

347755A700000578-3602422-image-a-149_1463850625758.jpg

It's incredible how people ignoring him over the past two days has forced him to this level.

Sadly both can't lose but given the choice of c***s v cheating c***s I'll take the c***s to win and hopefully win handsomely. Thus leading to a collective heads gone pitch invasion from the blue bigots which Keith Jackson will no doubt try to justify.

I'm just sad that this game will give the **** much needed revenue, we are pretty much keeping the **** afloat.

Anyway, another spanking for the **** and who ever is desperate enough to take a job managing them.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Who'll be the first one to post the "I won't be watching this, I have no interest" response?

Probably a Celtic fan adding that "there is no old firm"......

Just now, Romeo said:

Who did Hearts get?

We got pumped in the last round unfortunately. Still, I'm glad that Celtic fans suddenly remembered where Parkhead is after 5 years of amnesia. This coinciding with Rangers* "return" to the top flight just purely a coincidence I'm sure.....

We got pumped in the last round unfortunately. Still, I'm glad that Celtic fans suddenly remembered where Parkhead is after 5 years of amnesia. This coinciding with Rangers* "return" to the top flight just purely a coincidence I'm sure.....

fuHwnIA.jpg

Archived