Celtic v Sevco

8 minutes ago, MJC said:

Touche. :lol:

Have you been waiting a whole year to say that to me? Seeing as though that's almost exactly the words I used on here last year on the back of Rangers winning and us not getting a wee European tour out of it, and you and a few others royally spat the dummy out over it if I remember correctly.

If so, then I hope it was worth the wait for you. X

Serious question: Why don't you just support Rangers*?

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sjc said:

Serious question: Why don't you just support Rangers*?

Probably for the same reason you don't support Rangers. Because they are not your club and you support someone else?

Just now, MJC said:

Probably for the same reason you don't support Rangers. Because they are not your club and you support someone else?

You clearly have some sort of affection or affiliation towards them. Why so?

Well, that was rather easy.  Only downside would be how we never finished the tie off in a resounding manner.  Last ten/fifteen minutes we just seemed to knock the ball about, probably down to the fact rangers are gash and pose little to no threat but still, would have been nice to get the third or fourth goal we deserved.  Bring on the Dons!

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

You clearly have some sort of affection or affiliation towards them. Why so?

I don't have any affection or affiliation towards them, I'm totally indifferent to them if I'm honest and see them as a bit of a joke outfit. I do though find the levels of obsession and mock outrage over them on sites like this utterly ridiculous and I enjoy showing folk up over it.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

I don't have any affection or affiliation towards them, I'm totally indifferent to them if I'm honest and see them as a bit of a joke outfit. I do though find the levels of obsession and mock outrage over them on sites like this utterly ridiculous and I enjoy showing folk up over it.

I wouldn't say you show anyone up tbh, apart from yourself that is.

Its not just on this site though. Is it?

Archived