Celtic v Sevco

I don't find it that pleasing as I was wanting a decent game of football which I was confident of getting but it was just absolute mince. The support seemed pretty subdued as well.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Dindy but theres no place for sectarianism on a family forum, please delete it.

I feel I owe it to society to bring these issues to people's attention Benny.

Wish some of the decent Rangers fans would do the same instead of encouraging these type of views as you seem to be doing here.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I don't find it that pleasing as I was wanting a decent game of football which I was confident of getting but it was just absolute mince. The support seemed pretty subdued as well.

Celtic were far too good. If Rangers had scored at any time Celtic would have raised their game. I hope the final is a better game.

3 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I love RangersMedia :lol:

Truly a gift to the world.

Scary place man. There are people like that among us, posting about 'Republican sympathising scum' and the like. More sobering still that many of these people will breed. 

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The guys a bigot. So what ? Let it lie. He's not going to change his views cos you disagree.

It's just not acceptable anymore, if it ever was. No need for dindy to post outdated stuff like that.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's just not acceptable anymore, if it ever was. No need for dindy to post outdated stuff like that.

Why don't you slither off to rangersmedia and ask them not to post it?

Archived