Celtic v Sevco

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Are then any plans for a tribute to Ugo Ehiougue tomorrow ?

We've asked Dedryck Boyata to score a jammy overhead kick in the last minute.

See they did a minute's applause at Wembley. Must've heard about the Chelsea fans shouting ****** b*****ds during the last silence at Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

We've asked Dedryck Boyata to score a jammy overhead kick in the last minute.

See they did a minute's applause at Wembley. Must've heard about the Chelsea fans shouting ****** b*****ds during the last silence at Ibrox.

That's really classless of you OP. I was asking a serious question.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That's really classless of you OP. I was asking a serious question.

Probably will be a minute's silence and/or applause. It'll be incredibly touching I imagine.

On 21/04/2017 at 20:59, throbber said:

Yes, the sad thing is a good number of Rangers supporters would want to pay their respects on Sunday and most Celtic fans would be respectful as well but then the obvious couple of idiots who can't stay quiet would disrupt the minutes silence and then Rangers fans would be outraged and the entire situation would turn into the absolute farce to which we are all acustomed. Its so predictable.

Good point, shame about big Ugo and his untimely passing. I remember he came into a 24 hour shop down at Partick Cross while I was in. I recognised him but couldn't put my finger on his name until his signing was announced later the next day. Seemed an absolutely sound big lad. Slightly strange that three of his former teams played high profile derby matches the weekend after his presence. Was there anything done before the Chelsea vs Tottenham game?

I just had an early morning brain fart, wtf happens when Mo Johnston departs his mortal coil? :unsure2:

I'm going to take the kids out today so I'm going to miss the game.  I'll tape it for my enjoyment later, but i imagine it'll be a fairly routine Sevco victory now that Pedro has us playing his swashbuckling brand of futebol.

I just hope the ref and his assistants haven't been swayed by the disgusting bullying tactics eminating from Parkhead this week. 

36 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Good point, shame about big Ugo and his untimely passing. I remember he came into a 24 hour shop down at Partick Cross while I was in. I recognised him but couldn't put my finger on his name until his signing was announced later the next day. Seemed an absolutely sound big lad. Slightly strange that three of his former teams played high profile derby matches the weekend after his presence. Was there anything done before the Chelsea vs Tottenham game?

I just had an early morning brain fart, wtf happens when Mo Johnston departs his mortal coil? :unsure2:

There was a minute's applause before Chelsea v Tottenham. Highlighted it earlier because I'm sure if there's a minute's applause at Hampden some will claim it's only because the **** can't behave themselves.

Think a plane went by with a banner and there was some orchestrated chanting during the game too. Possibly the 44th minute or whatever his traditional squad number was.

I joked earlier about Boyata scoring an overhead but I'm interested to see who we go with at centre half. Think Pedro predicted Sviatchenko and Simunovic but Sviatchenko has been shite recently, so I expect Boyata to get the nod.

The worst of luck to both teams.
Would be nice to see the treble kicked in to touch but, I'd rather we did that. So I'll remain neutral and boo you both in an even handed fashion.
I'd be grateful if you did try not to embarrass the nation again, the entire universe is tuning in so let's keep the sectarian violence and abuse to a bare minimum eh.
Top tip for both sides, when you lose, about turn, walk up the steps and out, no need to stay and join in any on field celebrations with the victors. Think some of you may have got that one wrong before.
Boooooooo.

There was a minute's applause before Chelsea v Tottenham. Highlighted it earlier because I'm sure if there's a minute's applause at Hampden some will claim it's only because the **** can't behave themselves.
Think a plane went by with a banner and there was some orchestrated chanting during the game too. Possibly the 44th minute or whatever his traditional squad number was.
I joked earlier about Boyata scoring an overhead but I'm interested to see who we go with at centre half. Think Pedro predicted Sviatchenko and Simunovic but Sviatchenko has been shite recently, so I expect Boyata to get the nod.

I like Boyata. But in big games he gives me almost Efe induced fear.

42 minutes ago, The OP said:

Boyata is not fit.

46 minutes ago, The OP said:

Think it was 44 for his age

Are then any plans for a tribute to Ugo Ehiougue tomorrow ?

Without wanting to see heartless, but why would their be?

He played nine games up here a decade ago.

Archived