Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You talked about the league not specific clubs and budgets. 

As far as I'm aware, you were the first one to mention specific clubs. Anyway, Rangers and Hearts are both an anomaly as they found themselves in the Championship due to unusual circumstances. Dundee United and St. Mirren are 'smaller' clubs who had to adjust their wage budget after relegation and became just as rubbish as everyone else around them.

Aberdeen CBs don't like a big lump roughing them up. They looked seriously uncomfortable when Fisher came on for us the other week. You'd imagine Hibs would have a bit more creativity about them than ICT as well.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

As far as I'm aware, you were the first one to mention specific clubs. Anyway, Rangers and Hearts are both an anomaly as they found themselves in the Championship due to unusual circumstances. Dundee United and St. Mirren are 'smaller' clubs who had to adjust their wage budget after relegation and became just as rubbish as everyone else around them.

Fair point. Don't think the gap between the leagues is huge though.

Just now, Elixir said:

Mind the Hibs bois on here going on about how they always sing. Absolute silence until that goal. Hilarious. :lol:

You watching on mute until we scored?

Granted we went silent after Christie's goal but there were Hibs songs after the f**k-up.. sorry first goal... no wait I was right the first time

Fyvie was distraught enough being taken off after half an hour but to see the guy he was subbed for score withing a couple of minutes means he really shouldn't be left alone for the next few hours.

Archived