Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it wasn't for the final. 12:15 kick off times really are shite.

Booze was banned for the final on trains. Standard, was the same for trains north after the game

Glad I'll be able to see most of this before the Pars game. Should be an intriguing game; been impressed with the limited amount of season of Aberdeen but Hibs seem to reserve their better performances for the bigger occasions. There's been huge pressure on them in the league and, barring a couple of iffy games here and there, they've handled it well overall.

No idea who will win, but whoever does, go on and cause #scenes by winning the trophy next month.

Glad I'll be able to see most of this before the Pars game. Should be an intriguing game; been impressed with the limited amount of season of Aberdeen but Hibs seem to reserve their better performances for the bigger occasions. There's been huge pressure on them in the league and, barring a couple of iffy games here and there, they've handled it well overall.
No idea who will win, but whoever does, go on and cause #scenes by winning the trophy next month.

As a Jags fan, I've always had a good bit of respect for both clubs: particularly as they are antipathetic to the ugly sisters. Particularly, that team from sunny Govan![emoji3]
Difficult to predict as second in the SPFL should normally beat the champions of the division below? Against that is the Dons dodgy cup record in recent years and the fact that Hibs are actually Cup holders and have had a great season. So I'd go for Aberdeen, but wouldn't be at all surprised if Hibs won.

Archived