Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the many trips I've endured to Hampden in my time watching Hibs, it feels fucking brilliant to go into with it only excitement, rather than the usual shiting my pants feeling. We're underdogs for this game and especially the cup as a whole but without the hoodoo thing having over us, it's much easier to enjoy the whole thing. Mon eh fucking cabbage.

On 19/04/2017 at 15:28, williemillersmoustache said:

Hibs rapidly losing their well earned status as good quality patter merchants. Some of the utter dross over the last few pages has been frankly Kilmarnock standard, and i don't say that lightly.

Must admit, it's been a bit of a chore occasionally catching up with this thread.

About 20% of the thread's 42 page content however, has been gormless Aberdeen thickos posting "yous are lower league lol" over and over again. wiggo.png

I'd say my bois falling short of our usual red hot patter standards is the least of this thread's problems.

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

About 20% of the thread's 42 page content however, has been gormless Aberdeen thickos posting "yous are lower league lol" .

Congratulations on winning The Championship Hibees.....don't take any pish from the sheep-shaggers ...we played them in October remember and we have played you guys 4 times...my money is on The Hibs...best of luck!

I keep thinking we'll get beaten until a hibs fan suggests a starting line up.

I reckon we should start with the full on cavalry charge with that big lunk taylor holding the fort by himself while Christie, Storey and Stockley start instead of the rest of the defence, who come on when we're 8- 5 up to manage the game.

Hibs will score.

Mon the fuckin cabbage.  Lovely day in the capital. Time to go back to the scene of absolute scenes last May 21 finally promoted too.  I've never felt as laid back going to a semi ever.  Pressures off, Aberdeen are bottle merchants with a losing mentality on the bigger stage.  Confortable win for the Hibs.  f**k your 1902. 

Up oot the hoose at 06:45 to get the bus I'm on, and 50min later the fucking thing trundles right past my door.

Bad omens.

Still think Kenny McLean will put on a masterclass today though.

Archived