Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs have had this recent trend of having a fairly talented but moronic striker (often with bleached blonde hair). O'Connor, Riordan, Griffiths, Stokes, Cummings...the list goes on. 

Probably a better problem to have than Rory Fallon, Calvin Zola etc, mind you.

4 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

Hibs have had this recent trend of having a fairly talented but moronic striker (often with bleached blonde hair). O'Connor, Riordan, Griffiths, Stokes, Cummings...the list goes on. 

Probably a better problem to have than Rory Fallon, Calvin Zola etc, mind you.

Do not speak ill of a man who can do this.

58f7ee3f27b50_RoryFallon.gif.ab19289a1673053eec2429527f8d2baf.gif

Every single game that season between us was woeful. Think there were 2 0-0's in the league at ER. Ben Williams put in one of the best performances Ive ever seen from a hibs keeper that day, until Conrad Logan..

Pretty sure one of the 0-0s was the only time I'd seen both sets of fans furiously booing their own teams throughout and especially at the final whistle. Woeful game

Did somebody claim David Gray was as good a full back as wee Shay? :lol: 

John Mcginn played second fiddle to King Kenny at St Mirren, if he was any good the dons would have signed him rather than him moving to championship chumps. :lol:

Efe fuckin Ambrose :lol:

Hibs, less points in the Championship than Aberdeen have in the SPL. :lol:

Prediction 4 - 0 Aberdeen, Ambrose to concede a penalty, Kenny Mac to get MOTM.

52 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It's a shame this has turned out the way it has. Could've been a proper *** bashing from both sides but unfortunately Aberdeen fans as usual have to ruin the big occasion.

There will be hardly and Aberdeen fans there so we can still bash the ****. 

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm still waiting on a single shred of evidence that a single sevco player was assaulted at the cup final last year.

Until I do these Hibee ***bashing credentials remain just the Walter Mittey ramblings of jumped up diddy-league big teamers.

Their goalie nearly got hit.  That was it.  Not that we would ever get an apology. 

5 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm still waiting on a single shred of evidence that a single sevco player was assaulted at the cup final last year.

Until I do these Hibee ***bashing credentials remain just the Walter Mittey ramblings of jumped up diddy-league big teamers.

The m9's and i carried Kenny millers dead corpse off the pitch above our heads chanting "judas must die". What a laugh we had. He's currently stuffed on our locals wall. 

I am getting pretty excited for this now. I have to be honest when I say IF we get beat on Saturday I won't be too bothered at all. If we win then great fantastic but I can't see either club beating Celtic in the final. Looking forward to the day out of the asylum.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It's a shame this has turned out the way it has. Could've been a proper *** bashing from both sides but unfortunately Aberdeen fans as usual have to ruin the big occasion.

f**k the ****

hqdefault.jpg

On 14/04/2017 at 11:20, naegoodinthedark said:

Trains out aren't usually too bad as long as you don't wait too late.

Trains back are always a nightmare, especially Mount Florida. You either wait or start walking back the centre (which isn't too bad, thirsty work though).

Am I right in saying will be quieter at King's Park station after game. Got my six year old son with me don't fancy walking it back to city

Am I right in saying will be quieter at King's Park station after game. Got my six year old son with me don't fancy walking it back to city

Depends on the result.

If hibs lose, I'll be there kicking up f**k and battering anything in sight.

If hibs win, I'll likely do the same so BE A WEAR.

Archived