The big shiny Arsenal Fan TV thread

Flybhoy

If you watch the video when they all met Gary Neville he doesnt add in fam or blud when he's speaking, it's just an act. 

Yeh it's quite obviously not natural.

I don't know why he'd want to put that on. Absolute bellend

I've lived and worked in north west London for the last seven years and fam is pretty prominent even amongst the primary school kids I teach. There's a clear difference between those who use it naturally and those like the utter bell in that video. Me and my girlfriend use it ironically over whatsapp but I reckon if I overheard us use it in convesation I'd want us both dead.

As an aside, arsenal and spurs fans are generally complete bellends. Over inflated sense of what they are as clubs and the "bantz" between them is atrocious. I work with loads of them and it's painful, telling them I didn't know it was even a derby until I moved down here because it seems like such a nothing game always causes scenes.

Edited by JMDP

• 2 weeks later...

For all the stick that ArsenalFanTV gets, I actually think Robbie the "presenter" does a good job. He usually manages to remain level-headed, while asking some good questions, and finds some absolute roasters.

Ty is honestly the perfect example of Arsenal fans, complete fucking losers.

ETA: At least Spurs fans aren't complete tourists and massive virgins like the vast majority of that pitiful Arsenal support.

9 hours ago, accies1874 said:

For all the stick that ArsenalFanTV gets, I actually think Robbie the "presenter" does a good job. He usually manages to remain level-headed, while asking some good questions, and finds some absolute roasters.

I agree he is very good at presenting it. Ty  does speak some sense in there. Surely though Wenger will announce anytime he is going at the end of the season though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...