Scottish cup semi final draw

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine we won it again, really thing about that. I'd take another season down here for back to back Scottish Cups. It's the stuff dreams are made off. 

I'd obviously want promotion over everything else but it's hard not to dream of the "the impossible" again when we overcome that c**t last season.

We've nothing to fear in this cup now.

I think the draw will be fixed so sevco play Celtic,for some reason only known to themselves the fitba authorities in Scotland think that a bigotfest enhances our game.

They would of course prefer this to be the final but sevco even with the amount of refereeing aid we witnessed yesterday can't be relied on to beat any of the other remaining teams.

I'd want Aberdeen/Patrick/**** in the semi to give us the best chance of another final.  It would be spectacular to win it again but I really can't see anyone beating Celtc this season. 

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Imagine we won it again, really thing about that. I'd take another season down here for back to back Scottish Cups. It's the stuff dreams are made off. 

I'd obviously want promotion over everything else but it's hard not to dream of the "the impossible" again when we overcome that c**t last season.

We've nothing to fear in this cup now.

You ended up with this after editing??  What the f**k was there before?!

Archived