Saltcoats victoria v Kilsyth Rangers

Krfc 10

Would just like to mention the guys at saltcoats today, absolute first class for their hospitality, from the minute we arrived till we left. Special mention to the guy that done around 4 runs taking supporters to the pub at 1 oclock, great gesture, also after the game at the victoria bar, excellent, for a small team to do that today that we were told that are happy to just put a team on the park, they made our day down there, well done guys, all the best in the future to saltcoats, o aye there was a mad game of football aswell that we won 7-5, some of the bigger teams, not to mention any names could learn a thing or two from them, thank you again

Have to agree. Everyone connected to Saltcoats was a credit to their club. Thanks for a great day out, a mental game of football and cracking hospitality. All the best for the rest of the season.

I have been involved with junior football for more years than I care to remember and have visited many teams and grounds throughout Scotland where my team have been involved. Some of the teams and grounds that I have visited may have a more financial and secure back up than others and think they are above others, with sponsors that are willing to bankroll them. But the real meaning of Junior football and  what junior football is all about is REALITY and reality was no more evident than today when we visited Saltcoats . Great guys, great hospitality . All done with limited resources. You are a credit to Junior football

Thank you Saltcoats and all the best for the future because you deserve it

must have been a fantastic game of football down at sunny saltcoats by the sea,well done to both teams,but saltcoats for me is the better story,new manager half a dozen new players at the end of the season,just glad to put a team on the park it was said.well done to all at saltcoats,looking at your league position and stats goals for 30,goals against 63,not great but i hope you can kick on from today and finish the season on a high,good luck guys.:thumsup2

Hi folks! Much appreciate the comments above. From Rev Don, the wee baldy specky guy that does the Team Lines [emoji69] - Club Chaplain & Committee Member, Saltcoats Victoria FC. Awra best to Kilsyth Rangers in the next round.

Am beggining to get a complex here , 3 times ive missed games through work , we've bt maryhill 5-2,bt shotts 7-0, now bt saltcoats 7-5 , time i was working more saturday shifts a think lol ,was getting updates yesterday ,sounded a crazy game , at least we won lol

Archived