East Fife v Albion Rovers

Can't believe it's nearly halftime and there's still no thread up yet!!!

Anyway it's still 0-0 and The Fife have been pretty much camped in Rovers Half the entire game, but Albion look dangerous every time the get a breakaway!!!

Don't remember Ryan Wallace being such a grumpy wee fucker when he was with us!!![emoji3]

Wonder if Jason Kerr has let Ryan Wallace out of his back pocket yet???

Excellent performance from the boys today, Robinson was unplayable, Penrice is a star in the making, Kerr had his best game in ages and Duggan is the real deal as far as centre forwards go (6 goals in 6 games), it's looking good but the games aren't getting any easier, Livi away next!!!

Livingston and Alloa over the next two games is tough but it will be good to get them out of the way. If we take more than a couple of points from those and find ourselves just a point or two out of the play offs then I'd fancy our chances to make the play offs. Something I never thought I'd say before Smith took over. Full credit to the gaffer and the players.

And did we have 6 players on the bench?! Nose bleed stuff there!

Very impressive performance from the Fife today.Duggans first goal would have light up any match.Good the lads bounced back from the dissapointment of Tuesday night.East Fife played a brand of football today that was a joy to watch.Agree that Barry has us playing a better style of football than under Gary Naysmith.Albion defended gamely until Dugans class finish.Dont think even the most ardent Albion Rovers fan could have any complaint about the result given our dominance over 90 minutes.As we head into the final quarter of the season I couldn't have dreamed we would be in 3rd place.Given where we were heading in the middle of November it's been some effort from all concerned.That kind of performance can only bring confidence for the run in.

I think its maybe a bit early to predicting Scotland caps but the improvement in Penrice since signing has been remarkable. I remember him in our cup game vs Livi and will admit I wasn't impressed, he seemed too lightweight and easily beaten but that's got to be expected at his age. He's come on leaps and bounds and I'll happily admit my initial impression was way off the mark, excellent signing.

Archived