todays scores

beithboy

5 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

I actually thought Kilbirnie played well yesterday and they put together some good moves. It took us half an hour to get going and Ladeside had fashioned three good chances. Hughes hadn't touched the ball until he picked Craig's wonder strike out the net. As somebody had already stated Ladeside had already mugged us twice this season so this was payback. Spoke to FOTJ and Larky at the end of the game. They looked like a Francie and Josie tribute act ready to happen.

:lol:...Sure Dipple,Sure Dipple,Sure,Sure,Sure! :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just looked at the table and Kilbirinie have a better chance of staying up than you think. 3 weeks rest before last game at KRR when they have nowt to play for will do the trick.

That is wishful thinking on your part I would say.

Nothing funny about it. It's complete nonsense from guys that won't even look your direction if they seen you in the street. Fucking up a good forum with there absolute bile. There's a lot of folk that can't be bothered reading or coming on here these days due to folk like them. I'll watch keenly as they come attack me now. It'll be the usual childish cyber bully tactics that only lead to everyone that reads it cringing. These are the guys that give junior fans the tag "junior thickos". Embarrassing

While I won't get involved in any of the Beith-Ladeside-Talbot carry on, the term "junior thickos" is a bit rich coming from Pie and Bovril senior posters who hounded and abused a guy who lost his pets and property in a house fire TBH. Idiocy on P&B doesn't just exist here.

Archived