todays scores

beithboy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilbirnie 0-1 Talbot.
Hard fought win for the visitors. Kilbirnie made them work right to the final whistle, & will feel a bit disappointed not to have got a point, for their effort.
I enjoyed this game, both teams entertained on a very heavy Valefield Park playing surface.
Talbot went in for the interval a goal in front, courtesy of a tremendous 20yd left foot shot from Craig McCracken after 35mns.
Kilbirnie contributed to a very exciting 2nd 45mns,they had a good claim for a penalty late on. Kilbirnie had no failures, but I thought their no11 was best for them.
Talbot impressed me this afternoon, mean in defence, creative in midfield, and dangerous up front. Keir Milliken was top gun for them.
Crowd around 650, the ref took a bit of stick from the home fans, but he had a decent afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Larky55 said:

Kilbirnie 0-1 Talbot.
Hard fought win for the visitors. Kilbirnie made them work right to the final whistle, & will feel a bit disappointed not to have got a point, for their effort.
I enjoyed this game, both teams entertained on a very heavy Valefield Park playing surface.
Talbot went in for the interval a goal in front, courtesy of a tremendous 20yd left foot shot from Craig McCracken after 35mns.
Kilbirnie contributed to a very exciting 2nd 45mns,they had a good claim for a penalty late on. Kilbirnie had no failures, but I thought their no11 was best for them.
Talbot impressed me this afternoon, mean in defence, creative in midfield, and dangerous up front. Keir Milliken was top gun for them.
Crowd around 650, the ref took a bit of stick from the home fans, but he had a decent afternoon.

Good match summary,Larky.

I thought kilbirnie were the better team in the first half and we scored against the run of play with a topper of a strike second half i thought we were the better team we could of scored again and big andy didnt have much to do.

I'm afraid I feel too much excitement at Kilbirnie game. They were the livelier in first half hour but Talbot scored with virtually their first effort when McCracken got time on edge of box and fired a good shot into bottom corner. Kilbirnie 9 missed a decent chance shooting wide in front of goal.
Goal appeared to blow any confidence Kilbirnie had away and second half had little to note with Talbot pretty comfortable.
Talbot have a good shape, work hard and continue to grind out results without being hugely impressive but again seem better than the rest and will almost certainly win the league again.

I'm afraid I feel too much excitement at Kilbirnie game. They were the livelier in first half hour but Talbot scored with virtually their first effort when McCracken got time on edge of box and fired a good shot into bottom corner. Kilbirnie 9 missed a decent chance shooting wide in front of goal.
Goal appeared to blow any confidence Kilbirnie had away and second half had little to note with Talbot pretty comfortable.
Talbot have a good shape, work hard and continue to grind out results without being hugely impressive but again seem better than the rest and will almost certainly win the league again.

Sorry but that side I seen today is not good enough to win the league
It's between Glens & Rabs in my humble opinion with Glenafton proving the better side . Can't rule Talbot out the Scottish due to their previous but wouldn't surprise me if the ever improving Buffs pamped them out

Sorry but that side I seen today is not good enough to win the league
It's between Glens & Rabs in my humble opinion with Glenafton proving the better side . Can't rule Talbot out the Scottish due to their previous but wouldn't surprise me if the ever improving Buffs pamped them out

Talbot will win the league, been there and got the t shirt that's what will get them over the line, not having their own park will cost rob Roy , glenafton mmm dark horses but after we steal the points nxt week will falter ,

Talbot will win the league, been there and got the t shirt that's what will get them over the line, not having their own park will cost rob Roy , glenafton mmm dark horses but after we steal the points nxt week will falter ,

Glen's will take at least 3 off us next week . Seen Talbot twice this season & nope , they are not the Talbot of old. They don't have a Wullie Sawyers at the Rabs or a Davy Gray at the Glens . No one stands out in this team & thats what's lacking in this Talbot side . There's no Gormley or Mills or Sam Mculloch

Glen's will take at least 3 off us next week . Seen Talbot twice this season & nope , they are not the Talbot of old. They don't have a Wullie Sawyers at the Rabs or a Davy Gray at the Glens . No one stands out in this team & thats what's lacking in this Talbot side . There's no Gormley or Mills or Sam Mculloch

Let's wait and see who's won what come the end of the season .
No leagues or Scottish cups are won in March .

Let's wait and see who's won what come the end of the season .
No leagues or Scottish cups are won in March .

That's for sure bud
Omly commenting on what I've seen of the 3 sides . Rabs weren't great against us winning 2-0 . Glen's in my opinion were the best side I've seen so far & Talbot are once again in my opinion not any better than us .
If Talbot do the double I will be the 1st to eat humble pie & congratulate them & you only need to ask my Beith friends to confirm that . But sorry I just can't see it this year

FOTJ, Did you know there's anther FOTJ user name on here with no spaces?
He posts on the adl thread. Bloody confusing.

Seen that
An someone asking him why he's commenting on the adl thread as a Ladeside fan. Av already had to change my name for legal reasons before so I ain't doing it again

Archived