St Johnstone v Dundee 11th March 2017

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having looked at the state of the "top six race", it seems like a win for us here would secure our place, whereas a defeat drags us into the mixer yet again, Dundee seem to have a horrendously brilliant run of games of Celtic, Aberdeen, then away trips to Dingwall and Tynecastle.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Having looked at the state of the "top six race", it seems like a win for us here would secure our place, whereas a defeat drags us into the mixer yet again, Dundee seem to have a horrendously brilliant run of games of Celtic, Aberdeen, then away trips to Dingwall and Tynecastle.

Very interesting.

We're abysmal at home and Dundee appear to be abysmal away, as well as at home occasionally. So I'm gonna say 1-1, which frankly doesn't help either team.

I do however know Ojamma will tear us apart at some point, he did at Motherwell, exactly the player we should have tried to sign in January.

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Do you also find entertaining football, 10 fingers, unattractive cousins, women and friends a myth?

I have been entertained at the football, I do not know anyone without 10 fingers*, I have both attractive and unattractive cousins, I know and enjoy women and their friends.

*I do know a burd with 11 toes, webbed feet as well. She's from somewhere in Angus though, I'll ask her boyfriend exactly where next time I see him, just for you.

If we are playing as badly as we have been at home recently and getting pumped again I'm highly likely to chuck it at half time and go watch the rugby in the Muirton Suite. #cannybearsedwithitonejot

8 hours ago, Widge said:

I do however know Ojamma will tear us apart at some point, he did at Motherwell, exactly the playr we should have tried to sign in January.

As Mixu would say "what's the fUcking point". 

No one is going to sign for the irrelevant wee cuddly Saintees when the Dees are in for them. 

Randomguy is so boring that if the loud, boisterous and ADHD kids of Perthshire misbehaved in school the punishment would be 'Randomguytime'.

They'd be locked in a room with Boredomguy for upto an hour. The tedium would drive them into a state of calmness and tranquility. Misbehaviour dropped by a startling 71% during captain tedious's tenure.

#Monday's Randomguy Fact

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I have been entertained at the football, I do not know anyone without 10 fingers*, I have both attractive and unattractive cousins, I know and enjoy women and their friends.

*I do know a burd with 11 toes, webbed feet as well. She's from somewhere in Angus though, I'll ask her boyfriend exactly where next time I see him, just for you.

St Johnstone fan in taking everything literally shocker!

Simpleton. 

Archived