Pars v Doonhamers

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

We never win fixtures like this - midweek away in the League.

After Saturday's display I can't see any pleasant surprises.

Falkirk comfortably beat us recently too. I wouldn't read too much into our respective results at the weekend. 

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 09:49, Stellaboz said:

If McCabe starts we'll get pumped. Fcking passenger of a player.

Harsh. He was doing well before Herron & Wedderburn were both finally fit and playing together. Done well enough when he came on on Saturday. I'd rather have Herron but he's more than capable.

7 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Harsh. He was doing well before Herron & Wedderburn were both finally fit and playing together. Done well enough when he came on on Saturday. I'd rather have Herron but he's more than capable.

Hindsight clearly doing him favours, I remember his supposed "strength" of passing was still bang average and opposing players still just walking past him as he half-heatedly stuck a leg out. The guy's an absolute pussy, he'd be great if nobody came within 10 yards of him all game.

Really looking forward to this, can't beat a game underneath the floodlights.

Reckon we'll be on a high after Saturday and will get the three points, however it'll be a tougher contest than Dumbarton provided. Pars to win 3-1, Clark brace and Moff.

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If it is him then reversing the word "ban" and adding QOS to it isn't a particularly subtle alias.

There was me thinking i was clever deciphering his coded username! If it isn't him then he certainly shares his posting style!

Pars are a huge concern in world football.

I just cannot see us buckle under a wee bit of pressure from a wee team from the sticks like QoS.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Looking forward to this. Our chances of making the top four are probably less than 5% at the moment but if we can string a few wins together then we could at least keep Morton, Falkirk and Dundee Utd honest until the end of the season. Still a far, far greater chance we go down than get 4th though.

FTFY

Well what do we expect from this game, line ups as expected?

Pitch could be better, it's not nice and flat, goalmouths look as though they're getting ready for the seaside league.

Archived