Brechin v Alloa

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its been sunny weather all week things drying up great after frosty starts and 11pm last night it starts raining so game aff unbelievable.... Anither Saturday game missed ..Gonna be last year buying a season tkt as i can t make many midweek games due to shifts ... And this is the way our clubs goin ... Whats went wrong we nvr used to have so many games cancelled or did we ?? 

Like I said. Only 3 games off due to waterlogged pitch in 4 seasons. I think your mind was already made up about not buying a season ticket.

Last summer I'm sure there was drainage put in at the old stand side which hasn't worked at all the park is needing a complete overhaul to give it a chance.being the only game off on the league certainly tells a story

Pretty sure it was outside the boardroom and away dugout. Areas that are fine BTW. But I could be wrong.

On 10 March 2017 at 13:12, theycallmetrinity said:

Like I said. Only 3 games off due to waterlogged pitch in 4 seasons. I think your mind was already made up about not buying a season ticket.

Yes and in these 4 seasons I have changed jobs and therefore miss midweek games .... So may have to rethink about renewing season ticket if this is how it's gonna be .. I think our pitch looks fantastic but now it's getting to the stage a day o rain and our games always in jeopardy... 

Archived