Rob Roy vs AWR in WoS Cup

AWRFC

Don't say anything on this forum or people get defensive. The day of free speech has gone let's weed out the person that dare challenge our management team. A win is a win no matter what . Sad very sad [emoji24]

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not defensive justly calling out a bullshitter. I have supported the Rob Roy since the early 70s in that time i have been just as critical as anyone on team matters .
Tell me again how you know certain players had there minds on rose game? Tell me how you can say only watt was trying when I spoke to several fans and none of them thought this or have ever thought this of this team.

If you had been around more than a few months you will know the last thing our manager is a bottler he wasn't as a player for us and hasn't been as a manager that's why when we got relegated in 2014 the guy fought back rebuilt and showed character and bottle to get us promoted when it would have been easier to pack it in.

I will be critical as I see fit now is certainly not that time .

Certain bullshitter f**k off you arrogant p***k you can't handle the truth.

No it's a sign of luck

So we are a lucky team now.

Having a meltdown because your boy didn't get a game today when you thought he would . Be disappointed but don't come on and talk crap and insult our manager.

Your now making it personal and showing yourself up as a bitter old man . The point you keep missing is poor performance requires change I stated the games we played poor. All your doing is making it personal we will not move forward as a club if maxi can't trust all his players. Turn a blind eye to poor performance at your peril. We have been lucky it's going to run out soon

Lucky team my arse.
We have played 26 games and played poor in a small handful of them now after today because you are upset at your boy not playing you are lashing out demanding this and that and unfairly insulting our manager you deserve to be pulled up on this.

Last one when where was your 1st game ? Fav former player ? Let's see how much real supporter you are.

You called him a bottler .

You can question but expect to be pulled up when you talk imo drivel .

Shoot outs are a part of cup football the management play a part deciding who takes them in what order as well as offering words of advice and encouragment all part of the game.They should be praised as should the players for getting through it.

Feel free to answer my questions 1st game or fav old player

To end this on a positive note i wish any younger player who's frustrated at not getting a game all the best weather at us or if moves on.
I accept people can be to close and get worked up but won't have our manager being labelled that or one or two more comments made.

On Winton which thread is about nice set up, obviously geared up for the higher divisions and i wish them well in what they are trying to do.

3 hours ago, rednblack said:

To end this on a positive note i wish any younger player who's frustrated at not getting a game all the best weather at us or if moves on.
I accept people can be to close and get worked up but won't have our manager being labelled that or one or two more comments made.

On Winton which thread is about nice set up, obviously geared up for the higher divisions and i wish them well in what they are trying to do.

Och, don't end it. I was enjoying it. It's always a good read weather you're writing about the whether or not.

(and the lower case i's are a dead give away btw)

Crazy that a 'supporter' unhappy with your manager. Still in West, Scottish Quarters and challenging for the league. What more does he want!? For a team like Rob Roy where must be a struggle the now financially with no Park to call home it's an amazing achievement but probably won't realise until years later. 3 games away from a Junior Cup Final!

Not seen the team for yesterday but if dropped Fraz and Sawyers to rest them for important games later in season then totally understandable why didn't win in normal time & taken to penalties as two very good players at this level seeing them during their time at Meadow and against us too.

going to be an awkward silence on the rob roy tandem to the next match. 

Here i counted 30 on supporters bus to ardrossan yesterday it was the other 30-40 visible rob roy at the ground who must have used the tandems [emoji1].

Archived