Rob Roy vs AWR in WoS Cup

AWRFC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, cloughy said:

100% all season I have watched it and your like Big Derek Johnston constant yes man which doesn't help East Kilbride. Perthshire , AWR , Beith , Largs, to name a few I give positive feedback when wee play well but not when we're shit Can't blow roses emoji257.png all the time

Strange post? 

KRR were very poor today. Genuinely struggle to give pass marks to many players today. But it's a sticky cup tie, these games happen.

Maxi made changes, both before the game and during the game so not sure your point? Can you explain?

100% all season I have watched it and your like Big Derek Johnston constant yes man which doesn't help East Kilbride. Perthshire , AWR , Beith , Largs, to name a few I give positive feedback when wee play well but not when we're shit Can't blow roses [emoji257] all the time

Wit ???if we are rubbish or think someone is playing just because a 'favorite ' I will say so. If management not doing (what I think anyway) well then i will say.

I've had no reason to take such a stance and every player playing regular has more than earned there place .

You have to be a disgruntled player or family member you have never struck me or my gut feeling is you not a supporter of the club by that i mean a long time local guy with a genuine love of the club. Just my opinion.

Wit ???if we are rubbish or think someone is playing just because a 'favorite ' I will say so. If management not doing (what I think anyway) well then i will say.
I've had no reason to take such a stance and every player playing regular has more than earned there place .

You have to be a disgruntled player or family member you have never struck me or my gut feeling is you not a supporter of the club by that i mean a long time local guy with a genuine love of the club. Just my opinion.

All about opinions I suppose I've disagreed with team selection and players being played out of position myself wasn't their today so can't comment on the performance just happy we got through considering we changed venue and ardrossan a useful side so fair play to the team the run goes on [emoji106]

What truth.

The manager obviously doesn't think currently your favorite is up to it. That's the managers decision and he has every right to make that decision. We have done really well this season yet you are on moaning about certain players not getting a chance, no supporter i know has that attitude so coming to the conclusion you are coming at this from a biased blinkered point of view is easy.

Also when a team has won 23 games of 26 the manager is obviously not going to change much . Players don't just get thrown in just because they haven't featured ,they need to show in training what they can bring to the table.

Leaving Roy fans were happy not at our best but through and happy yet your not hmm Ok then that just doesn't add up.

36 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Sorry you miss the point I have been to every game and I pay my money. Player parent Anti uncle father sister does not matter I am entitled to my opinion and the truth hurts . It's called freedom of speech and what I said is true bottle lack off

You & rednblack need to kiss & make-up,cloughy.:wub:  :) AWR can be a stuffy team,especially at home.They tend to "bring you down to play at their level",which doesn't always suit some teams. I know what you're saying about opinions,& freedom of speech,but Rabs are having one helluva season! No team can go through a season constantly playing superbly. But hey,you maybe had a bad game....BUT YOU WON! n Rabs will pick up again next game,I'm sure!

15 minutes ago, cloughy said:

If you are happy to accept a run I. The Scottish a run in the league a run in the west and end up only winning the League cup which teams play there squad players at senior level then fine But the bottom line is winning coming first is all that matters. You can't do that allowing poor performance some players are saving themssellfs for the Rose game . Rotate the squad for f**k sake

Again this post smacks of someone who hasn't been a  rob roy supporter for very long or one just in passing. We know our place , we appreciate what we have done , the supporters have enjoyed the run if we only win the league cup and stay up in the league then that's been a great season for us rob roy supporters have never been the type to say we should win this or win that. Get real , stop whinging you ain't doing your ' favorite ' any well favors.

Btw what you talking about ' players saving themselves for the rose game ' we had an off day , all the boys put in great effort and we finally got over the line.

The comment that the manager has ' no bottle ' is bang out of order IMO.

On the game nice venue , nice welcome , winton are a decent side no 9 looked decent and one or two others can see why they are doing well . Good luck to them rest of the season.

12 minutes ago, cloughy said:

We changed the goal keeper and the centre half. A game is won in the middle of the park and up front . Gray and Luke have been sharp but there minds is on the Rose game Luke and duff are on the Rose game . The only one that's trying is i Kev watt . Shaun Jordan Reece Liam and Kieran would al have put there body on the line to try and get a place in the Rose game . they watch apathy and think if only

So much wrong with this post for me it's no true

How do you know what there minds are on ???  no trying ?  only one who is trying kevin watt ? hmmm ok then ha

Chris duff was running about the park left right and centre beating men for fun being kicked about as usual yet his mind is only on the rose game ffs man ha

Shaun jordan both regulars . Giving the keeper the chance good decision , shaun i was under impression was carrying a knock so didn't even feature on bench. younger boys haven't had much game time but they were signed with the best of intentions and normally would of had far more game time but others have been doing so well it's be near impossible to do so.

These young boys have a decision fight for a chance impress with good attitude in training , have patience or move on eventually for more match time . Simple that's football .

Least come out with who you really want given a proper chance than posting rubbish and having a go at everyone in the team just to have a dig. Does my head in as any management or players reading this you are giving the impression folk aren't happy when nothing could be further from the truth.

Personally delighted to see the Rabs team down today. Enjoyed the game, the chat and banter and the drama of the pens. Would be more than happy to see them down again - 85 years is a bit too long to wait.....I'll be 135 if that happens !

So much wrong with this post for me it's no true
How do you know what there minds are on ???  no trying ?  only one who is trying kevin watt ? hmmm ok then ha
Chris duff was running about the park left right and centre beating men for fun being kicked about as usual yet his mind is only on the rose game ffs man ha
Shaun jordan both regulars . Giving the keeper the chance good decision , shaun i was under impression was carrying a knock so didn't even feature on bench. younger boys haven't had much game time but they were signed with the best of intentions and normally would of had far more game time but others have been doing so well it's be near impossible to do so.
These young boys have a decision fight for a chance impress with good attitude in training , have patience or move on eventually for more match time . Simple that's football .
Least come out with who you really want given a proper chance than posting rubbish and having a go at everyone in the team just to have a dig. Does my head in as any management or players reading this you are giving the impression folk aren't happy when nothing could be further from the truth.

Cloughy is just frustrated about the performance today and probably feels giving up home advantage today meant maxi saw this as a winnable game and whole squad would have been given a run out but it didn't turn out that way by all accounts fraz carrying a knock and willie left out for personal reasons otherwise a think both would have featured

Anyway still in every tournament even if we end up with nothing but sectional cup it's been a memorable season still feel league or Scottish coming our way the rose be a massive test of character for us going to be a battle I work with a lad from rosewell he watches them when not at tynecastle and says they are unbeatable at home so big ask replay for me I think

If u can play poorly and win is the sign of a brilliant team to me!!

Wouldn't say brilliant and with players out sign of a winning mentality instilled with good management shouldn't fear nobody teams don't want to play Roy and that is what we have over them they know they going to be in a battle keep that belief and we shouldn't fear anyone [emoji106]cmon the Roy

Anyway still in every tournament even if we end up with nothing but sectional cup it's been a memorable season still feel league or Scottish coming our way the rose be a massive test of character for us going to be a battle I work with a lad from rosewell he watches them when not at tynecastle and says they are unbeatable at home so big ask replay for me I think

Nobody is unbeatable.

Nobody is unbeatable.

Exactly lad even the Roy fairytale stuff if the team get one of the big 2 if none then what an effort we put in a trophy been delivered and competing for the rest will do for me and to be fair most of us have a favourite player if being honest and we all managers who see the game differantely

Archived