Rob Roy vs AWR in WoS Cup

AWRFC

Listen NRG, you previously used to pollute numerous threads with your inane pish when " you actually didn`t have a clue about what was being discussed"  so you`ll excuse me if I don`t feel compelled to allow you to set any standards when it comes to posting on here! You`ve got a number of good time supporters (followers?) who have  been gradually coming out the woodwork as the season progresses who all appear to be tugging their forelock in deference to your position as self appointed club guardian and yet you choose to start firing your stupid comic book questions at the first one who appears brave enough to stick his head above the parapet with an opinion different from yours.
You would be surprised about what I know. How about an SIS  loan for £100,000 for starters? Is it questions like this that your supporters are asking on a Saturday and getting the answers to???

You seem to like to dig for info. I will let you find it yourself give you something to do since not working for a football club.
Everyone at Rob Roy is delighted with the management and players. The fans are enjoying the season and despite the problems with the ground that have went on, everyone look forward to the future .
That positivity won't go down well with you for some reason but that's the state of play. Enjoy the ground hopping [emoji1]

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rednblack said:

You seem to like to dig for info. I will let you find it yourself give you something to do since not working for a football club.
Everyone at Rob Roy is delighted with the management and players. The fans are enjoying the season and despite the problems with the ground that have went on, everyone look forward to the future .
That positivity won't go down well with you for some reason but that's the state of play. Enjoy the ground hopping emoji1.png

Stick a note to your forehead reminding you to phone your GP about your short term memory loss...........there`s at least one poster on here who you`ve been sending comic book questions to because he`s clearly not "delighted". You keep dining out on your positivity. Unfortunately it`s not a currency that`s universally accepted when it comes to paying your bills.

Shhhhhhhhh, whatever you do don`t ask questions:bag

Your welcome to ask questions... But when you ask umpteen times and still aren't getting the answer you want then why do you keep asking? Here's what you should do since you are so desperate, contact a committee member and ask them about it.

We are only fans and don't know everything going on behind the scenes

1 hour ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Your welcome to ask questions... But when you ask umpteen times and still aren't getting the answer you want then why do you keep asking? Here's what you should do since you are so desperate, contact a committee member and ask them about it.

We are only fans and don't know everything going on behind the scenes

I wasn`t asking permission..Feel free to have a read through the "umpteen" questions that I`ve asked and then look at them within the context of the post.I think that you`ll find that your sense of proportion/perception in relation to the number of questionsactually asked  is way out but then so is your perception of time/reality in relation to your purpose built stadium and academy being ready "soon"

As long as it`s an open forum then I`ll continue to post as I see fit. Feel free to ignore it if you don`t like it...........

5 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Ignoring the clown which is the best thing to do game was filmed and will be on soon.

Just a footnote to your comic book assessments to decide wether people who comment on your club are valid supporters or not. Using your criteria that "supporters" follow there club through everything. Will you then be downgrading your own classification as you refuse to follow your club to Beechwood NRG??? Just asking:whistle

23 hours ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

AWR can be a stuffy team,especially at home.They tend to "bring you down to play at their level",

What level would that be? sometimes the lower league teams raise their game against "bigger clubs"  a bit of a poor remark, seems to be if the "bigger clubs"

don't turn you over it was because they had an off day.  AWR had 5 players unavailable and had to name a goalkeeper as an outfield player.

The Rabs had chances to win in 90 mins but didn't, their goal was a deflected in off a defender  and at 1 each AWR hit the post and only an outstanding save 

from the keeper put them through on penalties!  If league positions don't change your team might be at "their level" next season.

36 minutes ago, leftrightback said:

What level would that be? sometimes the lower league teams raise their game against "bigger clubs"  a bit of a poor remark, seems to be if the "bigger clubs"

don't turn you over it was because they had an off day.  AWR had 5 players unavailable and had to name a goalkeeper as an outfield player.

The Rabs had chances to win in 90 mins but didn't, their goal was a deflected in off a defender  and at 1 each AWR hit the post and only an outstanding save 

from the keeper put them through on penalties!  If league positions don't change your team might be at "their level" next season.

Fair comment,& no disrespect intended.A figure of speech,& if the worst case senario being Buffs relegated,& AWR promoted,I'm sure there will be more tough encounters between our teams.:)

We had four out yesterday, didn't play to our best that for me was a combination of us not being quite at it and Winton doing pretty well.
Good set up at Winton obviously geared up for the higher leagues and the people i did speak to from Winton yesterday were good folk. I hope they get promoted and kick on. We don't have a billy big time attitude for years and years we were that lower ranked team who put up a good show against the higher ranked team and that could change in the future with roles being reversed so always got time for every club.
Number 9 looked decent but for some strange reason we gave him to much space and time to play which isn't like us.

Cracking game as a neutral to watch. Was impressed with Winton but I'm sure they had raised their game against a better team while Rob Roy were maybe sucked into a bit of a dogfight here. I'm sure Winton will go on to win the ADL as they are definitely set up for bigger and better leagues as the Ayrshire one. Rob Roy on the other hand will I'm sure have eyes on other silverware this season as well but they'll be glad they got through here in the end up. The Maxwell guy doing really well there.

Thread very busy this week,I don't think we can be too harsh on cloughy! He is giving an opinion like everyone else,he possibly saw this game as a chance to use whole squad,and can see why as all players will be needed at some point and should get game time even if for a 20 min slot.

I was away so can't comment on the actual game,but I know some games can be frustrating, but we have managers and coaches to decide about selection tactics etc,and we can't change their decisions! I would say also cloughy is mainly positive and has been all season so  in my opinion he does not generally complain about team selection..

I think he can and should express what he thinks as most do! the only thing that's irritating about this thread is the (thrush)!!!! that comment now and again when there is a wee difference of opinion within our fan base,advice is treat it get rid  and move on.

Next!!!!Mon the Roy!!!

Thread very busy this week,I don't think we can be too harsh on cloughy! He is giving an opinion like everyone else,he possibly saw this game as a chance to use whole squad,and can see why as all players will be needed at some point and should get game time even if for a 20 min slot.
I was away so can't comment on the actual game,but I know some games can be frustrating, but we have managers and coaches to decide about selection tactics etc,and we can't change their decisions! I would say also cloughy is mainly positive and has been all season so  in my opinion he does not generally complain about team selection..
I think he can and should express what he thinks as most do! the only thing that's irritating about this thread is the (thrush)!!!! that comment now and again when there is a wee difference of opinion within our fan base,advice is treat it get rid  and move on.
Next!!!!Mon the Roy!!!

Great and sensible post we all see it different and some times frustration can kick in. No one wants the club to succeed more than me and we all need to stick together as it's now the real deal over the next few months. Come on the Rabs

Great and sensible post we all see it different and some times frustration can kick in. No one wants the club to succeed more than me and we all need to stick together as it's now the real deal over the next few months. Come on the Rabs

So will you retract the statement that the manager who i don't know at all just to clear up will you retract calling him a bottler? And insinuating the players weren't trying.

On my part i will apologise to you for getting a bit to worked up and taking it to far.

Red it's not easy being a manager but players have good days and bad, I stated games this season where my expectation was higher than some of the players performance. The start of the season lee was a sub every week. He upped his game is now a regular Gary was on the bench for Fraz and Luke. Gary looked really sharp against Penicuik. There is a squad of 20 players old and young a club like KRR should be developing players season after season. As stated we don't have the biggest budget. As a fan I have witnessed young players grow like Duff. The balance and duty as a manager is to win and develop over the season. If you want a future you have to trust the squad players to do there job. If you don't give them game time against the lower leagues or friendlies how can they step in against the top. We have been very lucky with injuries, this Sat will be a battle, two players sent off last game. Let's hope we don't pick up injuries or imo the squad players will not be match sharp for the step up. The balance is fine but a squad wins a league not 11 players. Only time will tell

8 hours ago, cloughy said:

that's all well and good but do you remember the name of the guy who stood in for the regular programme seller when he was away at Pontins in 1972? 

8 minutes ago, Shanner said:

that's all well and good but do you remember the name of the guy who stood in for the regular programme seller when he was away at Pontins in 1972? 

Robert Robertson so it was.:rolleyes:

Archived