Colville park

Cprosam

The facts - A number of issues has arrived re Colville park. I am the arse Sam Cairns Michael has mentioned. Colville park is ran by a board of directors and has 3 sub sections football, golf and bowls . Each section has 1 representative on the board. Each section has a non executive committee i.e. Football section committee. The league and SAFA are aware of our constitution.

the Country club was left with a lot of debt when I took the reins in 2014 and each section were asked to help the club through a difficult period, but the football section continually  refused to play matches on an well drained and well maintained surface. 

The country club provided hospitality each home game with little in return.

The club have played only 5 games on the park this season and were warned if this continued when the park was playable we would withdraw hospitality. 

The manager (Michael ) was suspended for 6 months from the club for aggressive behaviour towards management. 

The football changing rooms were left in a mess , but have since been upgraded.

the country club paid the football sections membership and insurance each season.

the football section have not had a football night in the club for the past 2 years.

the football section were asked what they would like laid on after the Scottish cup, but couldn't commit "if we lose only 20 might turn up"

over a 4 year period the board have spoke to the team regarding the above and nothing has changed.

the country club is now in a good financial position moving forward and is looking for a new community football venture to maintain our fantastic football history. A number of club have already expressed an interest. Any team who is interested please email Colville.park@btconnect.com

47 minutes ago, Cprosam said:

The facts - A number of issues has arrived re Colville park. I am the arse Sam Cairns Michael has mentioned. Colville park is ran by a board of directors and has 3 sub sections football, golf and bowls . Each section has 1 representative on the board. Each section has a non executive committee i.e. Football section committee. The league and SAFA are aware of our constitution.

the Country club was left with a lot of debt when I took the reins in 2014 and each section were asked to help the club through a difficult period, but the football section continually  refused to play matches on an well drained and well maintained surface. 

The country club provided hospitality each home game with little in return.

The club have played only 5 games on the park this season and were warned if this continued when the park was playable we would withdraw hospitality. 

The manager (Michael ) was suspended for 6 months from the club for aggressive behaviour towards management. 

The football changing rooms were left in a mess , but have since been upgraded.

the country club paid the football sections membership and insurance each season.

the football section have not had a football night in the club for the past 2 years.

the football section were asked what they would like laid on after the Scottish cup, but couldn't commit "if we lose only 20 might turn up"

over a 4 year period the board have spoke to the team regarding the above and nothing has changed.

the country club is now in a good financial position moving forward and is looking for a new community football venture to maintain our fantastic football history. A number of club have already expressed an interest. Any team who is interested please email Colville.park@btconnect.com

Sam I could counter act that and we could argue all day, I will concentrate on running Colville Park Fc and you can concentrate on running the club.

Good luck with the future and whatever football team eventually takes on the playing facilities 

3 minutes ago, Hughheffner69 said:

Guy make a few valid points if true

Can he retain the name ? Will colville change the name next season

And if they do change the name and win the Scottish amateur cup this year

Will that have a effect on them competing in the big Scottish cup next year ?

I think it's been made clear we will retain our name and leaving the country club will have no impact on the football club and the future 

getting a bit bored with this topic now! yawn yawn this is neither the time or the place to be speaking about this subject! personally if colville park is as bad as you all say then why would yous want to still be named them?

6 minutes ago, Mitre Mouldmaster said:

Matty why would you open a twitter account and tell people ur bored of this subject on you're first post seem a bit strange has something annoyed you so much that you had to open a twitter account
Yawn Yawn

Pie and Bovril. This is the P&B Forum not Twitter

Guy make a few valid points if true

Can he retain the name ? Will colville change the name next season

And if they do change the name and win the Scottish amateur cup this year

Will that have a effect on them competing in the big Scottish cup next year ?

Teams can change there name, it's Happens all the time

Lol you tell me how I talk garbage ? So I'm a director so what? So I drive a Range Rover so what? I don't own a scaffolding company mate so maybe you need to do a bit more digging. If you want to know anything about me just ask me mate I have nothing to hide instead of coming in here hiding behind user names. If you want to say something just say it.

Take care 

You don't half talk some garbage Michael Kennedy.Was talking to numerous people at your game yesterday,and it seems i am not alone in my opinion.Director of Operations at the Legacy Hub ??? Scaffolding company needs ??? Range Rovers ??? Very shady if you ask me !

Looks like ur the shady one !! Fly grass if there's anything worth grassing about .. ffs the guys got a Range Rover and a job . Wit had that got to do way a football team? This is an amateur football forum let's keep it at that .

Good win yesterday for c park , could be a big couple of weeks coming up them and hurlford going for the treble

1 hour ago, JLL said:

You don't half talk some garbage Michael Kennedy.Was talking to numerous people at your game yesterday,and it seems i am not alone in my opinion.Director of Operations at the Legacy Hub ??? Scaffolding company needs ??? Range Rovers ??? Very shady if you ask me !

What are you gettin at with this post may I ask? Do you reckon that beacuse michael has these pleasures the colville players are able to collect a wage at the end of the week? An honest question as I don't get where you are coming from and not the getting at the fact that every second thread created on this pish is made up of shortlees, hurlford and colville paying players. I'm just curious.

Archived