Mark McGhee sacked

1 hour ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I'd say the Magic Hat quite comfortably tops the list considering he had the second highest budget in Scottish football yet left Sevco with the club sitting third in a two horse race.

It's a tough shout . You are also forgetting about the heavyweight veterans of the minter managerial league such as world famous rap artist John Barnes , Paul "Les miserable" le guen and Tony "the chin" mowbary . Not sure where Mark "the seethe" McGhee's standing is amongst these gentleman but he is definitely up there 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Is everyone going to back a new manager or are we still going to have c***s moaning, no matter who it is?

I pulled up a well fan at work on the fact that he could now go to the football now McGoo is gone.

His reply was to "wait and see who the new manager is. If Robinson gets kept on, I'll no be back..."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 28/02/2017 at 12:08, TheScarf said:

McGhee is smack bang in the middle of the 'jobs for the boys' ethos that exists in Scottish football.

Was true then and is true almost exactly five years later. Welcome back Marky boy, please, never change.

image.png.6a9ea975eb573a049fc4c8c7337dccae.png

7 minutes ago, Lex said:

Was true then and is true almost exactly five years later. Welcome back Marky boy, please, never change.

image.png.6a9ea975eb573a049fc4c8c7337dccae.png

What can I say? TheScarf knows what he's talking about.

26 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Strachan just looking out for his mate, then.

The latest in a long line, there.

Remember Adam Virgo from McGhee's skint Brighton to Strachan's Celtic for £1.5m?  Lee Miller from McGhee's skint Aberdeen to Strachan's Middlesbrough for about £500k? 

Co-incidences, I'm sure. 

32 minutes ago, Desp said:

The latest in a long line, there.

Remember Adam Virgo from McGhee's skint Brighton to Strachan's Celtic for £1.5m?  Lee Miller from McGhee's skint Aberdeen to Strachan's Middlesbrough for about £500k? 

Co-incidences, I'm sure. 

Indeed. It will certainly be interesting to see if there is much more player movement between Strachan's two club, now that his mate is at one of them.