Colville Park

Gunner

Over the last year our relationship with the management team at the country club became fractured, we inforned the board of our decision to leave the club 4 weeks ago. 

There are many reason for this decision but I don't believe this is an appropriate platform to discuss them.

With regrads to sponsorship the country club only provided hospitality they have given no other form of sponsorship to the football team for years. 

We relocated to Dalziel Park to 4 weeks ago, nothing will change in regards to our name and how we will continue to run the club.

As I said earlier their statement has been released to try and cause some form of distruption, as I also said earlier they should try and focus their attention to running the country club, a country club that has been in decline for many years. 

The manager of the club Sam Cairns is an arse of a man who is way out is depth, if he had the intelligence he would know their statement is inaccurate, unacheivable and childish 

29 minutes ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Alright mate, The committee had a meeting with the board and informed them of our decision to leave the country club 4 weeks, I believe at that meeting we parted on good terms.

We believe it's in the best intrested of Colville Park Football club to relocate the the football team, as always we make surer that is always at the forefront of our decisions.

What amazes me is they mention the rich footballing history and recent success as if they played some part in it, the reality being they done nothing to support us.

After we won the Scottish Cup last year, we went back to the club they didn't even put food on or any form of entertainment, we had to pay for food and organise a dj yet you have these people trying to attach themselves to the success, embarrassing 

Thats true the misrable c***s never even bought us a drink or f**k all after the final lol but good news that clubs still goin after that statement a few people wher thinking the worse  cracking lads and a seen 1st hand last season how much hard work mick and the staff put in on and off the park 

That man and his warped family are the reason I don't golf there . A silly little boy with a big petted lip if he doesn't get his own way and his hand so far up a weak chairmans arse that he works him like a puppet .wont be long before it's called Sam cairns and family country club their loss Michael keep up the good work I hope the remaining golf members see that man for what he is a vindictive little runt and move on hit him in the pocket and buy your golf accessories elsewhere .

2 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

The statement says they have written to The Central Scottish League to ask to be removed by immediate effect. How does that effect the rest of the season? Who holds the clubs registration for the Central League?

Like all amateur teams it's the registered football committee . That man doesn't just talk shite it holds his ears apart

Are any of the colville park country club committee on the football teams committee which is submitted to the league?

Surely the central league will realise this is purely a break up of sponsorship and not the folding of a club. How they can possibly write to the league and ask to resign with immediate effect is crazy if they have no involvement except sponsorship and rental of a park.

6 minutes ago, ekfootball said:

Are any of the colville park country club committee on the football teams committee which is submitted to the league?

Surely the central league will realise this is purely a break up of sponsorship and not the folding of a club. How they can possibly write to the league and ask to resign with immediate effect is crazy if they have no involvement except sponsorship and rental of a park.

totally agree. and as mick said, the statement seems to have them try attach themselves to the achievements of the football team... 

So will the Scottish amatuer team still train and play at colville? Hopefully not and let those guys feel the brunt off it. You would think after winning the Scottish they would have supplied you guys with food and entertainment for you achievements

The only way that the resignation may be accepted is if the committee members listed with the league are the same as these guys at the country club who have applied for resignation. If they have majority say in the running of the football club then they can officially resign from the league. If the football team committee is made up of guys from the footballing side then they have no right to resign from the league on behalf of the football team that in effect only rent a park and occasionally drink in their pub. Every team should have a constitution in place and I'd expect colville to be no different. Maybe mick can clarify why they think they can resign on behalf of the football team.

Archived